The 162 Series wiring connector is ideal for use with LED tape. Providing a more professional finish to an installation than using ordinary strip connectors.
Each 162 Series wiring connector has a male and female part. One connector can be wired into the cable on LED tape and a second connector can be wired into your LED driver, then you simply plug two 162 Series connectors together which links up the positive (red) and negative (black) cables together. If you need to disconnect the LED tape from the LED driver, you can un-plug one connector from the other and then plug it back in.
A minimum of two 162 Series connectors would be required for any installation. You use one connector a plug and one connector as a socket. Or we also have a 6 way distribution block that allows you to create an input and output system, ideal when you're connecting multiple LED tapes to one LED driver.
- Rewire-able connector with screw terminals.
- Part of the 162 series connectors which are all fully interchangeable.
- Suitable for use with low voltage installations up to 48V DC.
- Ideal for use with LED strip lights.
- Current rating: Max 15 amps
- Nominal cross section: 2.5mm2 max.
- Stripping length: 7mm
- IP rating: IP20
- Made from Nylon 6.6
- Product code: 162STS02LED