Colour temperature adjustable Ansell Prism LED downlight that contains all 3 of the most popular colour temperatures in 1 downlight. Each downlight has a selector switch that allows you to change the colour temperature.
Another key selling feature of the Prism CCT is that it comes complete with all 3 bezel finishes. This includes matt white, satin chrome and polished chrome. Within this 1 product you get 3 colour temperatures and 3 finishes. This provides more flexibility for customers who aren't sure on which version they want, or may want to change from time to time.
The Prism is fire rated, dimmable and IP65 as standard and is a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen. It's also available in standard, more cost effective version with just 1 colour temperature and 1 bezel here.
- Wattage: 8 watt - Comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen.
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Cap / base: LED is integrated into the downlight.
- Position: Fixed position only.
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2. Also suitable for use in other rooms such as lounges and kitchens etc.
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel not plastic
- Finishes: Supplied with all 3 bezels that include:
- Matt white
- Polished chrome
- Satin nickel
- Colour temperature & lumens: 567lm(Cool White), 625lm(Warm White), 675lm(Daylight). Switchable with a switch located on top of the driver.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI.
- Part L1 and Part L2 Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated. Certificates available on request.
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Dimmable: Yes dimmable as standard. CLICK HERE to view our LED dimmers switches.
- LED driver included: Yes
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- 5 Year guarantee
No product reviews received for product Fire Rated CCT Adjustable LED Downlight Ansell Prism with product ID 41092.
- Overall height: 115mm (including driver)
- Hole cut out size: 73mm
- Rim diameter: 95mm
Approvals & Regulations
- Part B (fire safety)
- Part C (moisture protection)
- Part E (acoustics)
- Part L1 (energy efficiency domestic use)
- Part L2 (energy efficiency commercial use)