The Ansell Prism LED downlight is a low energy alternative to the watt halogen producing 640-670 lumens. Featuring the latest COB (Chip on board) LED chip that allows for the brightest and most efficient light output to be achieved.
It's fire rated, dimmable and IP65 as standard. Available in a choice of finishes that include; matt white, polished chrome and satin chrome. The Prism downlight allows you to replace your 50 watt halogens at a reasonable price and without a noticeable drop in light output. They have a push in loop in, loop out cable connections that that allows for a faster installation.
Prism LED downlights contain an integrated and non replaceable LED light source and LED driver. With a life expectancy of 40,000 hours and a 5 year guarantee. Also available in a colour temperature switchable version here.
- Wattage: 7.3 watt - Comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen.
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Cap / base: LED is integrated into the downlight.
- Position: Fixed position only.
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2. Also suitable for use in other rooms such as lounges and kitchens etc.
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel not plastic
- Finishes: Three to choose from:
- Matt white
- Polished chrome
- Satin nickel
- Colour temperature & lumens:
Warm white 3000K = 640 lumens
Cool white 4000K = 670 lumens
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI.
- Efficacy: 88 to 92 lumens per watt.
- Part L1 and Part L2 Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated. Certificates available on request.
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Dimmable: Yes dimmable as standard. CLICK HERE to view our LED dimmers switches. Compatible with many LED dimmer switches such as Varilight V-Pro and Hamilton LEDStat.
- LED driver included: Yes
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- 5 Year guarantee
RRP: £43.00Prices From
Excl. VAT: £16.34 Incl. VAT: £19.61
62% off RRP
No product reviews received for product Fire Rated LED Downlight Ansell Prism with product ID 40989.
- Overall height: 97mm (including driver)
- Hole cut out size: 73mm
- Rim diameter: 95mm
Approvals & Regulations
- Part B (fire safety)
- Part C (moisture protection)
- Part E (acoustics)
- Part L1 (energy efficiency domestic use)
- Part L2 (energy efficiency commercial use)
- APRILED/WW - Matt White Bezel (supplied as standard)
- APRILED/WW + APRILEDBZ/CH - Polished Chrome
- APRILED/WW + APRILEDBZ/SC - Satin Chrome
Cool white 4000K
- APRILED/CW - Matt White Bezel (supplied as standard)
- APRILED/CW + APRILEDBZ/CH - Polished Chrome
- APRILED/CW + APRILEDBZ/SC - Satin Chrome