High output 5 watt GU10 LED that is part of Aurora's Enlite range, delivering a bright 520 lumen output. It has a wide beam angle of 60 degrees which helps to spread the light out further and more constantly. This combination of a brighter light and wider beam spreads more light out across a larger area of a room allowing fewer downlights to be installed. Aurora Enlite LEDs are part of an economy range of lighting products that offers a longer lasting, cost effective lighting solution.
The Aurora Enlite Ice GU10 LED is available in dimmable and non dimmable versions. Dims with a wide selection of LED compatible dimmers such as Varilight V-Pro, Lightwave RF and Lutron Grafik Eye. This LED is now regarded as the best dimmable GU10 LED on the market and is on many of the UK's leading dimmer switch and home automation manufacturers list of approved LEDs.
Now available in the main 3 colour temperatures of 2700K, 3000K and 4000K.
- Wattage: 5 watt comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen with 90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature / lumens:
Extra warm white 2700K / 480 lumens / Warm white 3000K / 500 lumens or Cool white 4000K / 520 lumens.
- Efficacy: 96 to 104 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 60 degrees. Wide beam. Other beam angles available on request.
- High power factor: 0.85pF
- Compatible with: GU10 mains powered open rated downlights or luminaires. For fire rated downlights we recommend Icage.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Dimmable: Choose between dimmable or non dimmable.
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours (L70).
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora Enlite
- Guarantee: 3 years
[Click on the image above to find out why the Enlite GU10 got a 4 star review]
Used in kitchen, gives great light
I use this in outside down lighters, it give a good useable light. Excellent product.
Very bright, about 30% brighter than the 50W halogens I replaced but at 5W. Very Happy.
I have 15 downlighters installed in my kitchen 4 years ago which are now starting to require replacement.
- Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 57mm
- EN-GU005/27 - Extra warm white 2700K
- EN-GU005/30 - Warm white 3000K
- EN-GU005/40 - Cool white 4000K
- EN-DGU005/27 - Extra warm white 2700K
- EN-DGU005/30 - Warm white 3000K
- EN-DGU005/40 - Cool white 4000K