New for 2018, the Aurora E6 Pro is the latest offering from the Enlite Lighting range. Combining some of the best features from the E8 and M-Pro downlights. With a light output of up to 620 lumens and wide 60 degree beam, it has the ability to spread light out further and more evenly across the room. Featuring the Aurora EnFiniti lens which is an edge-to-edge multifaceted polycarbonate design, that reduces glare and discomfort to the eye.
Dimmable, fire rated, IP65 and insulation coverable as standard, the E6 Pro is fitted with Aurora's new RapidWire connection system. This is a plug-in, removable wiring connector with push-fit loop-in and loop-out terminals, rapidly speeds up installation times and makes wiring considerably easier. More information about this can be found at the bottom of this page.
This all in one integrated LED downlight comes with a longer 5 year guarantee and has a 50,000 hour life expectancy, compared to 3 years and 25,000 hours for the E8. It is 30% more energy efficient and has an efficacy of up to 103 lumens per watt.
The E6 Pro represents the pinnacle of LED downlighting technology containing all the latest technological features known to man. Supplied with an aluminium die cast bezel which is available in a choice of three finishes that include matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel. Also available in warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K colour temperatures.
- Wattage: 6 watt / Brighter than a 50 watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V, no other items are required.
- Cap / base: The LED is integrated into the downlight and comes as one neat unit.
- Position: Fixed - adjustable version also available (see related products)
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel included in the price.
- Finishes: Available in matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel. Choose from the product options.
- Warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K. Choose from the product options.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Colour temperatures / Lumen output:
3000K Warm white / 580 lumens
4000K Cool white / 620 lumens
- Efficacy: 97-103 lumens per watt.
- Part L1 and L2 Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated. Tested for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Insulation coverable as standard, no need for additional accessories. Can be covered with up to 300mm of fibre style thermal insulation.
- Dimmable as standard. We recommend the Varilight V-Pro range when dimming LEDs.
- LED driver included: Yes
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours (L70)
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora Enlite
- 5 Year guarantee
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Ex VAT £3.89 Inc VAT £4.67
40% off RRP
RRP: £34.35Prices From
Ex VAT £16.49 Inc VAT £19.79
52% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Ex VAT £36.80 Inc VAT £44.16
20% off RRP
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Ex VAT £12.42 Inc VAT £14.90
35% off RRP
Product was poor and *** soon after delivery
Used in 2x bathrooms. Easy to install, maintenance free, easily removed for further works ie. painting around etc.
Quality of the lights is excellent, with great features that make them easy to use for my application. Would recommend to anyone!
Quality product, a little bit more expensive but you get what you pay for. Highly recommended.
Easy to fit.
- Hole cut out size: 70mm
- Rim diameter (OD): 85mm
- Depth /Height (RD): 100mm
Warm White 3000K
- EN-DE6PRO/30+EN-BZE8MW - Matt White
- EN-DE6PRO/30+EN-BZE8PC - Polished Chrome
- EN-DE6PRO/30+EN-BZE8SN - Satin Nickel
Cool White 4000K
- EN-DE6PRO/40+EN-BZE8MW - Matt White
- EN-DE6PRO/40+EN-BZE8PC - Polished Chrome
- EN-DE6PRO/40+EN-BZE8SN - Satin Nickel