Collingwood 1901 downlights are an innovative range of premium quality integrated LED downlights. With a high CRI (Colour Rendering Index) rating of 90Ra they produce a superior quality of light the higher colour rendering Key Features improves colour appearance and makes objects appear more vividly.
Collingwood 1901 downlights are an innovative range of premium quality integrated LED downlights. With a high CRI (Colour Rendering Index) rating of 90Ra, they produce a superior quality of light the higher colour rendering improves colour appearance and makes objects appear more vividly. Other LED downlights and general LED lighting has a CRI rating of 80Ra. The closer the CRI rating is to 100Ra, the closer it is to daylight conditions.
This designer style offers something more than other LED downlights on the market, the Collingwood 1901 series has a more architectural design for high-end lighting projects. The baffle effect reduces glare and offers a more modern design.
Available in fixed and square versions with a section of narrow medium and wide beam angles and a choice of colour temperatures. The round downlight is IP44 rated and the square downlight is IP65 rated.
Please contact us for project prices, we can provide tailored quotations and lighting designs to help you achieve the perfect look for your installation.
- Available in beam angle options: 12 Degree 24 Degree and 50 Degree
- Downlight type options:
- Fixed Round (IP44)
- Fixed Square (IP65)
- Colour temperatures:
- Extra warm white 2700K = 575-600 Lumens
- Warm white 3000K = 625-650 Lumens
- CRI: >90Ra
- Wattage: 9.6W
- Dimming: Mains dimmable as standard with DALI and 1-10V available on request
- Finish: White
- Baffle finish: Black 'white baffle available in request'
- Install connector type: Easy-fit first fix
- Flicker free: Yes
- Tiltable: No
- Non fire rated - an additional fire hood can be added to provide fire protection
- Insulation coverable: No
- Cable required for connector: 2 x twin & earth (6242Y 3x1.5mm) or 3-core cable (R02V 3x1.5mm)
- Type of wiring required: Parallel
- Lifetime: 70,000 hours
- Construction material Aluminium
- Power factor:>0.8
- Voltage: 220-240V AC
- Manufacture: Collingwood
- Guarantee: 7 year extended warranty
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
Brand Collingwood Lighting Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Cut Out Size RangeSpecifications
We cater for a wide range of cut out sizes from the infinitesimally tiny to the big ginormous.
If you're replacing existing downlights, its best to measure the existing hole sizes and ensure your new downlights will fit.
We also stock hole converter plates for oversized holes.
61-75 mm Dimmable Yes Downlight TypeSpecifications
Recessed downlights are available in different types such as fixed, adjustable and bathroom (IP65).
Fixed downlights shine the light directly downards. Adjustable downlights allow you to redirect the angle of light onto a specific object or area.
IP65 downlights are water resistant and suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 & 2. Most integrated LED downlights are IP65 rated as standard. This means they can be used anywhere including kitchens and living rooms etc.
Fixed GU10 downlights don't offer any resistance to water, their IP rating is usually IP20. They have no seal and cost less.
Finish White Fire Rated No Insulation CoverableSpecifications
In order to achieve Part L Compliance (energy efficiency) you shouldn't cut around thermal insulation. If you do this your home or building won't be energy efficient as valuable heat will escape through the hole of the downlight.
A downlight can act like a chimney and draw out warm, rising air from a room, up into the cold space above. The effect is increased in upper floors containing lofts.Insulation coverable downlights allow you to place thermal insulation directly on top of them.More information about insulation coverable downlights.
No Product Type LED Downlight Series Collingwood 1901 Sku BDL11F***** Voltage 230V AC Warranty 7 Years Wattage 9.5 W
- Cut out: 65-78mm
- Height: 72mm
- Width: 90mm
- Maximum ceiling thickness: 40mm
Fixed Round / IP44
- BDL11F27MM - 2700K / 24 Degree
- BDL11F27NM - 2700K / 12 Degree
- BDL11F27WM - 2700K / 50 Degree
- BDL11F30MM - 3000K / 24 Degree
- BDL11F30NM - 3000K/ 12 Degree
- BDL11F30WM - 3000K/ 50 Degree
Fixed Round / IP65
- BDL11F27MMI - 2700K / 24 Degree
- BDL11F27NMI - 2700K / 12 Degree
- BDL11F27WMI - 2700K / 50 Degree
- BDL11F30MMI - 3000K / 24 Degree
- BDL11F30NMI - 3000K/ 12 Degree
- BDL11F30WMI - 3000K/ 50 Degree
Fixed Square/ IP44
- BDL12F27MM - 2700K / 24 Degree
- BDL12F27NM- 2700K / 12 Degree
- BDL12F27WM - 2700K / 50 Degree
- BDL12F30MM - 3000K / 24 Degree
- BDL12F30NM - 3000K / 12 Degree
- BDL12F30WM - 3000K / 50 Degree
Fixed Square/ IP65
- BDL12F27MMI - 2700K / 24 Degree
- BDL12F27NMI - 2700K / 12 Degree
- BDL12F27WMI - 2700K / 50 Degree
- BDL12F30MMI - 3000K / 24 Degree
- BDL12F30NMI - 3000K / 12 Degree
- BDL12F30WMI - 3000K / 50 Degree