LED Spike Light 5.7W IP65 Collingwood
LED spike light in a selection of finishes from Collingwood Lighting.
LED spike light in a selection of finishes from Collingwood Lighting. The fully integrated LED light source produces a light output of 515 lumens and operates on mains voltage. With a beam angle of 40 degrees its available in a selection of colour temperatures.
Collingwood Lighting SL220 series comes with a 7 year guarantee and has a life expectancy of 70,000 hours. Constructed from anodised aluminium or copper, its rated at IP65 and is suitable for outdoor use.
- Wattage: 5.7W
- Colour Temperature: Available in 2700K extra warm white, 3000K warm white and 4000K cool white
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Coppper or Stainless Steel
- Choose of Beam angle: 12 Degree or 40 Degree
- Lumens: 515-530 lumens
- CRI: 80 Ra
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- Voltage/Input Current: 230V AC
- IP Rating: IP65
- Material: Anodised Aluminium
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Life Expectancy: 70,000 Hours
- Guarantee: 7 Years
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
Brand Collingwood Lighting CRI 80 Ra Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Finish IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Life Expectancy 70,000 Hours Lumens 515 Lumens Material Anodised Aluminium Product Type Spike Light Sku SL220*WBM** Voltage 230V AC Warranty 7 Years Wattage 5.7 W
- Diameter: 62.5mm
- Length: 440mm
12 Degree Beam Angle
- SL220BNBM27 - Extra Warm White 2700K
- SL220BNBM30 - Warm White 3000K
- SL220BNBM40 - Cool White 4000K
- SL220CNBM27 - Extra Warm White 2700K
Stainless Steel Finish
- SL220DNBM27 - Extra Warm White 2700K
- SL220DNBM30 - Warm White 3000K
- SL220DNBM40 - Cool White 4000K
- SL220ZNBM27 - Extra Warm White 2700K
- SL220ZNBM30 - Warm White 3000K
- SL220ZNBM40 - Cool White 4000K
40 Degree Beam Angle
- SL220BWBM27 - Extra Warm White 2700K
- SL220BWBM30 - Warm White 3000K
- SL220BWBM40 - Cool White 4000K
- SL220CWBM27 - Extra Warm White 2700K
Stainless Steel Finish
- SL220DWBM27 - Extra Warm White 2700K
- SL220DWBM30 - Warm White 3000K
- SL220DWBM40 - Cool White 4000K
- SL220ZWBM27 - Extra Warm White 2700K
- SL220ZWBM30 - Warm White 3000K
- SL220ZWBM40 - Cool White 4000K