Collingwood LED bulkhead light with a fully integrated light source and LED driver. Available in a choice of 3000K warm white or 4000K cool white colour temperatures. The WL92 LED bulkhead has a light output of 1450 to 1620 lumens and offers a low energy alternative to a 28 watt 2D style fitting. The minimal 14.6 watt energy consumption offers a low energy, longer lasting solution from Collingwood Lighting.
Ideal for use as an LED wall or ceiling light, it can be used in homes or commercial applications including corridors, utility rooms and many more. With a modern looking design with a depth of 81mm.
- Wattage: 14.6 watt
- Lumens: 1450- 1620 lumens
- Anti-glare diffuser
- IP65 suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Material: PMMA Plastic
- Beam angle: 110 degrees
- Non dimmmable
- Emergency versions also available.
- Colour temperatures: 3000K warm white or 4000K cool white
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Collingwood lighting
External light in rear garden. Any competent diyer can install. Product looks good and provides bright illumination.
The bulkhead lights are used on our porch and look very smart. The quality is excellent
- Diameter: 300mm
- Depth: 81mm
- WL92KC1E30 - 3000K warm white
- WL92KC1X40 - 4000K cool white