Compact Dimmable LED Drivers 6W 350-700mA
Expert HQ Rochdale: 17 - Select Options
Compact dimmable LED drivers that are available in 350mA, 500mA or 700mA output types. With a 6W rating they are fully dimming with leading edge or trailing edge dimmer switches.
Compact dimmable LED drivers that are available in 350mA, 500mA or 700mA output types. With a 6W rating they are fully dimmable with leading edge or trailing edge dimmer switches.
- Available in constant current output types: 350mA, 500mA and 700mA
- Max wattage: 6W
- Voltage output range:- 11.5 - 17.5V =350mA- 8 - 12V =500mA- 5 - 7V =700mA
- Operating temperature: -10 degree C +50 degree C.
- Storage temperature: -20 degree C +60 degree C.
- Dimming mode: Triac Leading edge & trailing edge dimmable
- Dimming current range: 10%-100%
- Protection over load: Protection 105-120% Protection type: Auto Resume
- Hold-up time: 1s max @Full Load
- Load regulation:
- Voltage regulation: +3% @Full Load
- Current accuracy: +5%
- Leakage current:
- Inrush current: 10A MAX. @Full Load 240VAC
- Start-up time:
- No load power consumption:
- Input current max: 0.05A
- Power factor: >0.9
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input voltage: 220-240VAC
- Manufacturer: Eaglerise
- Guarantee: 3 years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications BrandSpecifications Unbranded Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Yes Operation ModeSpecifications
Constant voltage LED drivers have a 12V or 24V DC output voltage. They are mainly used to power LED tape and smaller LED lights.
Constant current LED drivers have a 350mA or 700mA output. They are used to power more specialised LED fittings that require a precise current.
Many other output voltages and currents are avaialble but these are the most popular examples.
Constant Current Output Current Product TypeSpecifications LED Driver Sku EIP006C0**0LSD1L WarrantySpecifications 3 Years WattageSpecifications 6 W
- Length: 105mm
- Width: 42mm
- Height: 24mm
Product Questions & Answers
Product Questions & AnswersHi
Which mA rating do I need for this driver to work with a single Leyton Targa light? Most other dimmable drivers don't seem to specify an mA rating-just voltage and watts.
AlanQuestion by: Alan Mayer on 1 Nov 2022, 17:28LED drivers with mA ratings are constant current. The Targa needs a 12V constant voltage driver which are available here:
Select dimmable, then the wattage is determined by the total wattage of the Targa's
These dimmable drivers are available in 30W, which will power up to 10x Targa's
They come with a plug in connector with 6x outputs
Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 2 Nov 2022, 05:25
- EIP006C0350LSD1L - 350mA
- EIP006C0500LSD1L - 500mA
- EIP006C0700LSD1L - 700mA