Constant current RF (radio frequency) receiver that allows 350ma LEDs such as ground lights and marker lights to be controlled with either a handheld remote, wall controller, smart phone or a combination of all of them at once.
This product range allows you to link up constant current and constant voltage lights such as LED tape on the same system which nobody ever thought was possible. You can control multiple zones of LED lighting from just one controller rather than having loads of controllers lying around.
By assigning a receiver to a number on the controller, you can individually control that receiver (or zone) or you can toggle between the zones are control them all simultaneously. Suitable for use with RGB or single colour 350ma LED lights.
- Max wattage:
- 12V supply is 180W for RGB
- 24V supply is 360W for RGB or 480W for RGB+WW
- Input voltage: Optional 12-36V DC. Even though this is a constant current device it requires a constant voltage input to power it. The output is then constant current.
- Output current: 350ma (700ma also available)
- Manufacturer: LED Strip Fit
- Guarantee: 2 years
Need further help?
Just contact us the details about your project or if you've got an idea about an installation we can easily advise you on if it will work and which components you'll need, email to: email@example.com or 01706 868343.
No product reviews received for product Receiver For Single or Multi Zone Control RF CC 350ma with product ID 22665.
- Length: 179mm
- Width: 47mm
- Depth: 20mm