The Danlers resistive load (or RESLOADE) allows a wider range of LEDs to be used on conventional dimmer switches. The RESLOADE acts as a dummy load and tricks the dimmer switch into thinking it's dimming ordinary lights.
- Lighting load resistor to resolve low load issues
- Ideal for use with Lutron Rania, allows GU10 LEDs to be dimmed without flicker
- Can be used with dimmable LEDs
- Rated at 10W
- Can be used with manny dimmer switch types including the Danlers trailing edge dimmer module.
- Manufacturer: Danlers
- Product code: RESLOADE (replaces RESLOAD)
Did the job!
Not actually used it yet but product quality seems good, packaged well
Product I used is a load resistor to allow dimmers to work correctly it worked perfectly with the loxone dimmer modules I am using. The product is quite bulky but worked fine for the job i was doing. Only usefully if fitting into a ceiling void as to large to get into the wall.
Do exactly what I want of them.
Fast delivery. Quality product. Just what I needed to make my LED bulbs work with a lightwave dimmer.
- Length: 130mm
- Diameter: 60mm