Our DC LED dimmer switch wall controller operates on either 12V or 24V DC and is used to dim LED tape. It takes the DC input voltage from an LED driver and dims the LED tape using PWM (pulse width modulation) output.
Compatible with single colour LED tapes such as warm white and cool white. Provides a smooth, flicker free dimming performance. This dimmer can be used as a cost effective solution to dim especially longer runs of LED tape as it can potentially dim up to 480 watts (or 33 metres) of 24V 60 LED per metre tape.
- Input voltage: 12-24V DC (non dimmable LED driver required)
- Output current: 4x 5 amps
- Max wattage: 12V 240W or 24V 480W. All 4 output terminals would need to be used.
- Output: PWM signal
- With push on, push off function.
- Mounts onto a standard UK 1 gang back box.
- Product code: SR-2202PWM
- Manufacturer: LED Strip Fit
- Guarantee: 2 years
No product reviews received for product LED DC Dimmer Switch (for LED Tape) with product ID 22567.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 85mm
- Mounting depth: 20mm for back box purposes
- Overall depth: 28mm (including the face plate)