Crompton double ended tubular 5.7W LED striplight lamps that are available in 2700K or 4000K colour temperatures.
Crompton double ended tubular 5.7W LED striplight lamps that are available in 2700K extra warm or 4000K cool white colour temperatures.
- Available in colour temperature options: 2700K extra warm white and 4000K cool white
- Lumens: 500lms 2700K extra warm white / 650lms 4000K cool white
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 degree C to 30 degree C
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Non Dimmable
- Wattage: 5.7W (comparable to a 40W incandescent)
- Cap type: SCC-S15
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- LED Chip Type: SMD
- Voltage: 240V
- Power factor: >0.5V
- Operating frequency: 50/60Hz
- Operating current: 43mA
- Energy saving: Yes
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Life expectancy: 15,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Crompton Lamps
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Specifications Brand Crompton Lamps Cap Type SCC-S15 Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Dimmable No Product Type LED Tube Sku CLDET Voltage 230V AC Wattage 5.7 W
- Diameter: 26mm
- Height: 284mm
- 5631 - 2700K Warm White
- 8861 - 4000K Cool White