Outdoor downlights which are suitable for use in soffits, eaves and fascias or anywhere they might be open to the elements. Coated with a special tough exterior rated DuPont paint that is guaranteed to last for 20 years. Ideal for use in flat or sloped fascias, these soffit downlights can be easily adjusted to off-set the angle of a house's apex. They are water and dust resistant to IP44.
Constructed from high premium quality die cast aluminium. The twist-lock design allows for easier lamp replacements - now less important with longer lasting LEDs.
Available in three different finishes, please choose from the product options. Universal voltage, supplied with both mains voltage GU10 and low voltage MR16 lamp holders, simply dispose of the one you don't use.
- Position: Adjustable position / gimbal outdoor downlight.
- Material: Die cast aluminium
- Voltage: GU10 is direct mains and requires no additional transformer. MR16 is low voltage and requires an additional transformer. Both lamp holders supplied, simply dispose of the unused lamp holder.
- Wattage: Maximum 35 watt.
- Supplied without a lamp. Can be used with MR16 or GU10 lamp types. Not suitable for use with deeper low energy lamps such as the 7W or 8W Philips Master LED.
- IP Rating: IP44 water and resistant. Suitable for exterior use.
- Fire rated: No, outdoor downlights don't need to be fire rated.
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Guarantee: 20 Years
- Height: 108mm including mounting stirrup and terminal block.
- Diameter: 92mm
- Cut out size: 84mm
Product Codes: ATLVOG/IP44/**
- White: ATLVOG/IP44/W
- Silver Grey:ATLVOG/IP44/SG