The EcoLED ZEP1 darklight is a low glare downlight, the LED light source is set back to block the angle of any direct eye contact with the light.
It is fire rated and has a lumen output of 651 lumens. With a 10 watt power consumption it offers a brighter light output than a 50 watt halogen. This fully integrated downlight comes with everything you need including the LED light source and mains dimmable driver.
The modern looking design features a diffused glass front that reduces glare and ensures no unsightly LEDs are visible.
- Wattage: 10 watt (10.9 watt including the LED driver)
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver.
- Cap / base: Fully integrated LED downlight.
- Position: Fixed darklight low glare.
- IP Rating: IP65
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel with glass diffuser.
- Finishes: Matt white, with other finishes available on request including polished chrome, stainless steel, black and any other RAL finishes available to order.
- Colour temperature: Warm white 3000K. Also available in 2700K and 4000K on request.
- Dimmable: Mains dimmable as standard. Compatible with LED dimmer switches and home automation systems.
- LED driver included: Yes
- Lumen output: 651 lumens.
- Efficacy: 60 lumens per watt.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 50 degrees, other beam angles available on request such as 15 and 35 degrees.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours or 22 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: EcoLED LED Lighting
- Product code: Z1-D-W-10-30-80-45-D1
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Cut out size: 86mm
- Diameter: 95mm
- Depth: 95mm