The EcoLED ZEP1 adjustable downlight is fire rated and has a lumen output of 886 lumens. With a 10 watt power consumption it offers a brighter light output than a 50 watt halogen. This fully integrated downlight comes with everything you need including the LED light source and mains dimmable driver.
The modern looking adjustable version allows you to direct the light onto specific areas of the room. With a diffused glass front that reduces glare and ensures no unsightly LEDs are visible.
- Wattage: 10 watt (10.9 watt including the LED driver)
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver.
- Cap / base: Fully integrated LED downlight.
- Position: Fixed, adjustable and dark light versions also available.
- IP Rating: IP20
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel with glass diffuser.
- Finishes: Matt white, with other finishes available on request including polished chrome, stainless steel, black and any other RAL finishes available to order.
- Colour temperature: Warm white 3000K. Also available in 2700K and 4000K on request.
- Dimmable: Mains dimmable as standard. Compatible with LED dimmer switches and home automation systems.
- LED driver included: Yes
- Lumen output: 886 lumens.
- Efficacy: 81 lumen per watt.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 45 degrees
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours or 22 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: EcoLED LED Lighting
- Product code: Z1-A-W-10-30-80-45-D1
- Guarantee: 5 Years
No product reviews received for product Fire Rated EcoLED ZEP1 10W Adjustable Downlight with product ID 23177.
- Cut out size: 86mm
- Diameter: 95mm
- Depth: 70mm