The EcoLED ZEP1 has been improved, it is now brighter and more compact in size, at just 76mm in depth. It is a complete (or integrated) LED downlight meaning that the LED is integrated into the fitting and the driver (or power supply) is included.
Shown in the image below the LED driver is detachable and is wired in the same way as a low voltage halogen downlight.
The ZEP1 is fire rated and dimmable as standard. Using as little as 6.6 watts to power it, the ZEP1 emits 530 lumens and is highly energy efficient. Producing 65 lumens per watt, meaning it is Part L compliant and is brighter than most GU10 LED lamps. One of the distinct selling features of this downlight is that it has a diffused opal cover that hides the LEDs from view, allowing the downlight to blend into the ceiling - no unsightly LEDs are visible. Designed in the UK it contains as superior quality Bridgelux LED chip that offers a superb lighting effect.
You can ensure you are purchasing the latest in LED lighting technology as the ZEP1 contains the new chip on board (COB) LED chip. By using one single, super bright LED, you are reducing the risk of LED failure. COB LEDs are among the most energy efficient types available and are now being adopted by many other leading brands. The downlight bezel is made from high quality die cast aluminium (not plastic).
- Wattage: 6.6 watt (8.6 watts with the LED driver) / Comparable brightness to: 50 watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver.
- Cap / base: N/A The LED is integrated into the downlight.
- Position: Fixed or adjustable versions available.
- IP Rating: IP54 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2. This includes the adjustable version.
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel with opal diffuser.
- Available finishes: Matt white. Stainless steel and chrome available on request.
- Colour temperature: Warm white 3000K
- Dimmable: Dimmable as standard. We recommend Varilight V-Pro CLICK HERE to view.
- DALI dimmable and 0-10V dimming also available on request.
- Lumen output: 530 lumens
- Efficacy: 60 lumens per watt.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 37 degrees
- LED driver included: Yes, now with loop in, loop out terminals.
- Can be covered with thermal insulation by adding SPOTCLIPIII
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours or 22 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: EcoLED LED Lighting
- Guarantee: 2 Years (5 years when warranty form is completed)
ZEP1 New 2015 Version Fixed Dimensions (everything except for 5600K colour temperature)
- Height: 76mm, a gap of around 20mm should be left to allow sufficient airflow.
- Rim diameter: 96mm
- Hole cut out size: 84mm, hole conversion plate now available for larger hole sizes.
- Height: 75mm, a gap of around 20mm should be left to allow sufficient airflow.
- Rim diameter: 92mm
- Hole cut out size: 80mm
EcoLED Fixed (ZEP1)
- Z1-W-30-80-37-350 - ZEP1 Fixed Matt White 3000K
EcoLED Adjustable (ZEP1E)
Z1E-CH-30-80-38-700 - ZEP1 Adjustable Chrome 3000K Z1E-CH-40-80-38-700 - ZEP1 Adjustable Chrome 4000K Z1E-SS-30-80-38-700 - ZEP1 Adjustable Stainless Steel 3000K Z1E-SS-40-80-38-700 - ZEP1 Adjustable Stainless Steel 4000K Z1E-W-30-80-38-700 - ZEP1 Adjustable Matt White 3000K Z1E-W-40-80-38-700 - ZEP1 Adjustable Matt White 4000K