Ener-J Smart Wi-Fi In-line On/Off Switch
The Ener-J Smart Wi-Fi In-line On/Off Switch converts any existing existing electrical circuit to be Wi-Fi controllable. Wi-Fi Smart Switch Compatible Alexa and Google Home Voice Control Wireless Relay Switch Module DIY Your Smart Home with Countdown and Timer Functions.
- 2200W HIGH POWER LOADED: This smart Wi-Fi switch supports maximum power of 10A 2200W that can work with most high power electric appliances such as water heater air-condition and more.
- Free App allows you to control your device anytime and anywhere as you want.
Download the ENERJ Smart APP
- Finish: White
- Max. load: 16A
- Wireless frequency: 2.412~2.484GHz
- Wireless IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Security type: WEP61 / WEP / 128 / TKIP / CCMP(AES)
- Security mechanism: WEP / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Wireless consuming: ≤0.3W
- Working condition Temp: -20~60 degree C Humidity: ≤80%
- Voltage: 90-250V AC
- Max Current 10A Gang
- Product code: SHA5300
- Manufacturer: Ener-J
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications SKU SHA5300 Brand Ener-J Product Type Inline Switch GTiN 5060774550946 Amp Rating 16 A Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Finish White Warranty 2 Years
- Length: 90mm
- Width: 40mm
- Height: 25mm
Product Questions & Answers
Product Questions & AnswersCan this be paired with an Ener-J Kinetic switch?Question by: Neil Cameron on 8 Sep 2022, 00:32I've double checked, but no, this can't be paired with a kinetic switch.
If you contact our sales team with some information about what you'd like to achieve we can try to offer a solution.
Tel: 01706 868343
[email protected]Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 12 Sep 2022, 09:25Hi there, how do I get my ener-j in-line switch PS-1614 back online after a power cut? I don’t see any buttons on it so that I can put it back into pairing modeQuestion by: Jayne on 25 Oct 2022, 14:41You need to switch off and on 3 times in a row to get the inline switch back in pairing mode. Below is a review and installation video:
https://youtu.be/0Jk-2he09e4Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 25 Oct 2022, 16:30