Modern stainless steel IP68 rated eyelid LED wall lights that can be used outdoors or indoors. Eyelid LED lights are ideal for use in walls, stair cases, steps or plinths as they direct the light in a downward direction.
Available in warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K colour temperatures. Consuming only 1 watt of energy they provide a great lighting effect of 100 lumens. These premium quality LED eyelid wall lights contain a Cree LED chip and are manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel.
They are pre-wired with a 1 metre input cable and must be wired in series. Supplied with 2 water resistant UY2 cable connectors to help with installations and maintain secure water resistance to the connections.
- Wattage: 1 watt
- Lumens: 100lm
- Beam angle: 20 degrees
- Available in warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K.
- LED chip type: Cree
- Wired in series
- Constant current 350ma. Additional LED driver required. This Aurora IP68 driver will power 1-9 lights.
- Can also be dimmed using a dimmable driver such as PSU3W350CCD will power 1-3 lights.
- Material: Stainless steel grade 316
- Working Temperature: -30 to +45 degrees C
- Cable length: 1M XLPVC cable 2 core 24 AWG
- Certification: CE & RoHS Certified.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours.
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Cut out size: 32mm
- Diameter: 41.5mm
- Depth: 48mm overall / 40mm recess depth
- Cable length: 1 metres PVC cable
- GL119CTWW - Warm white 3000K
- GL119CTNW - Cool white 4000K