Eyelid LED Wall Lights IP68 Stainless Steel
Modern stainless steel IP68 rated eyelid LED wall lights that can be used outdoors or indoors. Eyelid LED lights are ideal for use in walls stair cases steps or plinths as they direct the light in a downward direction.
Modern stainless steel IP68 rated eyelid LED wall lights that can be used outdoors or indoors. Eyelid LED lights are ideal for use in walls stair cases steps or plinths as they direct the light in a downward direction. Offering a floor wash lighting effect.
Available in extra warm white 2700K warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K colour temperatures. The new extra warm white option provides a more warmly glow which is becoming an increasingly popular colour temperature for outdoor lighting.
Consuming only 1 watt of energy they provide a great lighting effect of 100 lumens. These premium quality LED eyelid wall lights contain a Cree LED chip and are manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel.
They are pre-wired with a 1 metre input cable and must be wired in series. Supplied with 2 water resistant UY2 cable connectors to help with installations and maintain secure water resistance to the connections.
- Wattage: 1 watt
- Lumens: 100lm
- Beam angle: 20 degrees
- Available in: Extra warm white 2700K warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K.
- LED chip type: Cree
- Wired in series
- Voltage: 3.9V
- Constant current 350ma. Additional LED driver required. ThisECP4-350IF LED driverwill power 1-3 lights or theAurora IP68 driverwill power 1-9 lights.
- Can also be dimmed using a dimmable driver with our newcompact 6W TRIAC dimmable driversthat canpower up to a maximum of 6 lights with a minimum of 3 lights due to the forward voltage. TheEuchipsuniversal LED driver will power 1-10 lights.
- Material: Stainless steel grade 316
- Working Temperature: -30 to +45 degrees C
- Cable length: 1M XLPVC cable 2 core 24 AWG
- Certification: CE & RoHS Certified.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours.
- Guarantee: 3 years
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
20 Degrees Brand Unbranded Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Dimmable Yes Finish Stainless Steel GTiN 0720562968968 Life Expectancy 50,000 Hours Lumens 100 Lumens Output Current 350mA Product Type Wall Light Sku EYE41** Warranty 3 Years Wattage 1 W
- Cut out size: 32mm
- Diameter: 41.5mm
- Depth: 48mm overall / 40mm recess depth
- Cable length: 1 metres PVC cable
- EYE41EW - Extra warm white 2700K
- EYE41WW - Warm white 3000K
- EYE41CW - Cool white 4000K