Fire hoods provide basic protection for non fire rated downlights. Fire hoods come in various sizes to suit a many different downlights. They cover the downlights and in the event of a fire, they seal off the hole and slow down the fire from spreading onto adjoining ceilings.
- Downlight covers provide basic fire protection for downlights.
- Recommended clearance size for downlights is 40mm horizontal and 15mm vertical.
- Many other sizes available on request.
- Tested for 60 minute ceilings.
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
No product reviews received for product Fire Hoods (Various Sizes) Ansell with product ID 21822.
(Width x Height)
- ADLC/0 - 150x120mm
- ADLC/1 - 130x70mm
- ADLC/2 - 130x100mm
- ADLC/3 - 130x140mm
ADLC/4 - 180x130mm - Discontinued
- ADLC/5 - 180x170mm
- ADLC/6 - 260x120mm
- ADLC/7 - 260x230mm
- ADLC/8 - 300x170mm
- ADLC/9 - 350x230mm
We recommend leaving a clearance of 40mm horizontaly and 15mm vertically.