Fire Rated CCT LED Downlight Ansell Prism Pro
Colour temperature switch-able version of the Ansell Prism Pro that contains 4 colour temperatures in 1 downlight!
Colour temperature switch-able version of the Ansell Prism Pro that contains 4 colour temperatures in 1 downlight! This includes 2700K, 3000K, 4000K and 6000K. This is the latest version of the Prism integrated LED downlight. With a compact height of 55mm, it has a confidence inspiring 60,000 hour life expectancy and 5 year guarantee.
It's fire rated dimmable and IP65 as standard. Available in a choice of finishes that include; matt white, polished chrome, satin chrome and matt black. The Prism downlight allows you to replace your 50 watt halogens at a reasonable price and without a noticeable drop in light output. Supplied with remote LED driver with push fit terminals that improves installation times.
- Wattage: 7W watt - Comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the integrated LED driver
- Cap / base: LED is integrated into the downlight
- Position: Fixed position - also available in gimbal/ adjustable version
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2. Also suitable for use in other rooms such as lounges and kitchens etc
- Finishes: Four to choose from:
- Matt white bezel fitted as standard
- Matt black
- Polished chrome
- Satin chrome
- Colour temperature & lumens:
- Extra warm white 2700K = 573 lumens
- Warm white 3000K = 589 lumens
- Cool white 4000K = 574 lumens
- Daylight 6000K = 485 lumens
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Efficacy: 69 to 84 lumens per watt
- Control gear included: Yes
- Fully tested to meet Part C (moisture) and Part E (acoustic) of Building Regulations
- Fire rated: Yes fully fire rated. Certificates available on request
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Dimmable as standard
- LED driver included: Remote driver with 2x1.5mm + CPC push-fit loop-in loop-out terminals provide an easy and efficient installation
- Detachable LED driver for fast fix install
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Life expectancy: 60,000 hours
- 5 Year guarantee
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
60 Degrees Brand Ansell Lighting CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
2700-6000K Cut Out Size (mm) 73 mm Depth (mm) 55 mm Dimmable Yes Downlight TypeSpecifications
Recessed downlights are available in different types such as fixed, adjustable and bathroom (IP65).
Fixed downlights shine the light directly downards. Adjustable downlights allow you to redirect the angle of light onto a specific object or area.
IP65 downlights are water resistant and suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 & 2. Most integrated LED downlights are IP65 rated as standard. This means they can be used anywhere including kitchens and living rooms etc.
Fixed GU10 downlights don't offer any resistance to water, their IP rating is usually IP20. They have no seal and cost less.
Bathroom (IP65) Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Life Expectancy 60,000 Hours Lumens 589 Lumens Product Type LED Downlight Sku PRISM-CCT* Voltage 230V AC Warranty 5 Years Wattage 6.4 W
- Length: 57mm
- Height/depth: 55mm
- Hole cut out size: 73mm
- Outer diameter: 90mm
- APRILEDP/CCT - Matt White
- APRILEDP/CCT+APRILEDPBZ/CH - Polished Chrome
- APRILEDP/CCT+APRILEDPBZ/SC - Satin Chrome
- APRILEDP/CCT+APRILEDPBZ/BLK - Matt Black