The new 2017 model of the Halers H2 Lite is now dimmable as standard and has been totally transformed! Still fire rated as standard the physical dimensions have changed to a smaller 90mm diameter size with a smaller hole cut out of 55-75mm.
The Halers H2 Lite is now more affordable and still produces a bright 405-430 lumen output which offers a low energy alternative to a halogen. The H2 Lite version is not quite as bright as the H2 Pro 550 though but bright enough for most applications. This exciting new product is manufactured by Collingwood Lighting and is part of the market leading Halers brand of premium quality, highly reliable integrated LED downlights.
- Wattage: 5.8 watt / Comparable light output to a 50 watt GU10 halogen.
- Finishes: Available in matt white and brushed Steel. Choose from the product options.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Colour temperature options: Warm white 3000K / cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K.
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V via the integrated LED drive.
- The H2 Lite is now dimmable as standard.
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K: 405 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 430 lumens
- Efficacy: 70 to 74 lumens per watt
- CRI: 80
- LED driver included: Yes, this comes as a complete fitting and includes a built in, non replaceable LED module.
- Fire rated: Yes, tested for 30,60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Adjustable: No, fixed position
- IP rating: IP65 (Water & dust proof). Suitable for bathroom use zones 1 and 2. Can also be used in kitchens, lounges and bedrooms etc.
- Can be covered in thermal insulation by adding a SpotClip insulation cover cap. Fits neatly with the SPOTCLIPI size.
- Instant startup: Yes
- Beam angle: 55 degrees.
- Guarantee: 4 Years
- Manufacturer: Halers / Collingwood Lighting
No product reviews received for product Fire Rated LED Downlight Halers H2 Lite with product ID 15302.
- Hole cut out size: 55-75mm.
- Rim diameter: 90mm
- Overall depth: 77mm
- Maximum ceiling thickness: 40mm
- Installation instructions available CLICK HERE.
Approvals & Regulations
- Halers LED downlights comply with Building Regulations; Part B (fire safety), Part C (moisture protection), Part E (acoustics).
- The H2 Lite is also Part L1 & L2 compliant (energy efficiency).
Warm White 3000K
- DL388MW5530 - Matt White
- DL388BS5530 - Brushed steel
Natural White (cool white) 4000K
- DL388MW5540 - Matt White
- DL388BS5540 - Brushed steel