Halers H2 Lite fire rated LED downlight is ideal for use in shallow ceiling voids where space is limited and if dimming isn't required. At just 57.5mm deep it was originally more compact than the H2 Pro until it got redesigned and is now 56mm deep. The Lite version is not dimmable and not quite as bright as the H2 Pro.
- Wattage: 7.9W / Comparable light output to a 50 watt GU10 halogen.
- Finishes: Available in white, chrome and brushed Steel. Choose from the product options.
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours or 30+ years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Colour temperature options: Warm white 3000K / cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K.
- Voltage: 100-240v via LED driver supplied with each downlight.
- The H2 Lite is not dimmable. See H2 Pro for dimmable version.
- Lumen output / CRI:
- Cool White - 450lm / 70 CRI
- Warm White - 330lm / 85 CRI
- Cool White (or neutral white) - 57 lumen per watt
- Warm White - 42 lumen per watt
- LED driver included: Yes, this comes as a complete fitting and includes a built in, non replaceable LED module.
- Fire rated: Yes, tested for 30,60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Adjustable: No, fixed position
- IP rating: IP65 (Water & dust proof). Suitable for bathroom use zones 1 and 2. Can also be used in kitchens, lounges and bedrooms etc.
- Instant startup: Yes
- Beam angle: 38 degrees.
- Guarantee: 7 Years. CLICK HERE for further details.
- Energy efficiency rating: A
- Manufacturer: Halers / Collingwood Lighting
Warm White 3000K
- DL280WHWW - White
- DL280CRWW - Chrome / Warm white 3000K
- DL280BSWW - Brushed steel / Warm white 3000K
Natural White (cool white) 4000K
- DL280WHNW - White / Neutral white 4000K
- DL280CRNW - Chrome / Neutral white 4000K
- DL280BSNW - Brushed steel / Neutral white 4000K