A fire rated dusk to warm LED downlight that dims the colour temperature as it dims in brightness. At 100% brightness, it produces a 2800K, at 50% brightness the colour temperature reduces to 2400K, then at 25% brightness it reduces to an ultra warm 2000K.
Following on from the market leading Halers H2 Pro 550, the dim to dusk has it all. With an integrated LED source and driver, it is available in a selection of finishes. The bezel is included in our price.
Ideal for use in bathrooms as it offers a candlelight effect which is great to have a relax in a candlelit room. By dimming the lights you can create the most relaxing of environments that can match the colour temperature of a candle.
Also ideal for use in dining rooms or restaurants to provide a more romantic setting for guests. With bright lumen output of 530 lumens, it offers a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen but with a mere 8.2 watt energy consumption. As it stands this is the first and only integrated, fire rated dim tone LED downlight on the market.
Supplied with the Halers T connector that helps to speed up installation times.
- Wattage: 8.2 watt / Comparable light output to a 50 watt GU10 halogen.
- Finishes: Available in matt white and brushed Steel. Choose from the product options.
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours
- Colour temperature: 2800K to 2000K
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Double Insulated.
- Lumen output: 530 lumens
- Efficacy: 65 lumens per watt
- CRI: 80
- LED driver included: Yes, this comes as a complete fitting and includes a built in, non replaceable LED module.
- Fire rated: Yes, tested for 30,60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Fixed position
- IP rating: IP65 (Water & dust proof). Suitable for bathroom use zones 1 and 2. Can also be used in kitchens, lounges and bedrooms etc.
- Can be covered in thermal insulation by adding a SpotClip insulation cover cap. Fits neatly with the SPOTCLIPI size.
- Instant startup: Yes
- Beam angle: 55 degrees.
- Guarantee: 7 Years
- Manufacturer: Halers / Collingwood Lighting
The image below shows the effects of dim to warm technology, at full brightness the area is illuminated with a 2800K warm white light. But unlike with other downlights, when the Halers dusk to warm is dimmed down to 25% brightness the colour temperature reduces to 2000K. This helps to create a more relaxing ambiance.
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Ex VAT £36.80 Inc VAT £44.16
20% off RRP
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Ex VAT £12.42 Inc VAT £14.90
35% off RRP
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Ex VAT £3.89 Inc VAT £4.67
40% off RRP
RRP: £33.35Prices From
Ex VAT £16.01 Inc VAT £19.21
52% off RRP
- Hole cut out size: 60-70mm
- Rim diameter: 90mm
- Overall depth: 53mm
- Maximum ceiling thickness: 40mm
- Installation instructions available CLICK HERE.
Approvals & Regulations
- Halers LED downlights comply with Building Regulations; Part B (fire safety), Part C (moisture protection), Part E (acoustics).
- The H2 Pro 550T Dusk is also Part L1 & L2 compliant (energy efficiency).
- DLT2425528 + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLT2425528 + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT2425528 + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLT2425528 + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLT2425528 + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLT2425528 + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel