High output LED downlight that produces 980 lumens outperforming a 50 watt halogen and 75 watt AR111 downlights. This is the bigger and brighter 16 watt version of the H5 500 that is almost twice as bright.
Available in a warm and cool white colour temperatures and in white or brushed steel finishes. Like the H5 500 it's available in two beam styles, symmetric or asymmetric. See our drawing at the bottom of the page for further information.
The low glare design reduces dazzling effect on the eyes when someone stares directly at it. Designed primarily for commercial use but can be used domestically when a project demands that more light output. It also features a nice wide beam angle that spreads the brighter light further.
- Wattage: 16 watt comparable to a 75W AR111 halogen
- Colour temperatures and lumens:
- Cool White 4000K = 980lm
- Warm White 3000K = 960lms
- Mains voltage no LED driver required.
- Beam Angle: 80 degree
- Material: Steel / Aluminium
- IP Rating: IP65
- Finishes: White and brushed steel.
- Dimmable as standard
- Fire rated.
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours
- Warranty: 7 Years requires registration
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
Q1. What is the difference between asymmetric and symmetric?
A1. Symmetric downlights are just like ordinary fixed downlights, they shine the light directly down like this:
Asymmetric downlights shine the light at an angle, they are still fixed but the LED chip and reflector inside the downlight is positioned at an angle like this:
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Excl. VAT: £13.38 Incl. VAT: £16.06
30% off RRP
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Excl. VAT: £3.89 Incl. VAT: £4.67
40% off RRP
RRP: £32.38Prices From
Excl. VAT: £15.54 Incl. VAT: £18.65
52% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Excl. VAT: £36.80 Incl. VAT: £44.16
20% off RRP
No product reviews received for product Low Glare LED Downlight Halers H5 1000 16W with product ID 18496.
- Height Symmetric: 83.5mm
- Height Asymmetric: 78.5mm
- Diameter: 125mm
- Cut out size: 95mm to 115mm. For larger hole sizes (up to 150mm) a DLCONVERT98 hole converter is available on request.
Symmetric Warm White 3000K
- DL292WHWW - White
- DL292BSWW - Brushed steel
Symmetric Cool White 4000K
- DL292WHNW - White
- DL292BSNW - Brushed steel
Asymmetric Warm White 3000K
- DL291WHWW - White
- DL291BSWW - Brushed steel
Asymmetric Cool White 4000K
- DL291WHNW - White
- DL291BSNW - Brushed steel