Hole converter plate that allows various Halers/Collingwood downlights to be fitted into larger ceilings holes. This includes H2 Pro 550 & 700, H4 Pro, H4FF and new H2 Lite downlights Ideal for use when replacing older downlights that have a wider cut out and when re-plastering is not an option.
- Allows the Halers H2 Pro 550 & 700, H4 Pro, H4FF, H2 Lite and H2 Lite T LED downlights to be placed into ceiling holes between 70mm and 150mm in diameter.
- Dimensions: Outer diameter 170mm. Height: 27mm.
- This item items is only required if your ceiling hole is above 70mm.
- Available in a choice of 3 finishes please choose from the product options.
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
Bit tricky to change the retaining springs but after consulting YouTube it was pretty straightforward
Fitted easily in hall Recommend to family Very good quality
Slightly expensive for what it is
- Outer diameter 170mm
- Height: 27mm
- For hole sizes of 70-150mm
The images below show how the converter plates look when fitted with a white H2 Pro LED downlight. H2 Pro downlights sold separately.
The second image shows how it looks from the side also fitted with a H2 Pro LED downlight.
Data sheet available here.
- Matt White - DLCONVERT70MW
- Brushed steel - DLCONVERT70BS
- Chrome - DLCONVERT70CH