Hole converter plate that allows various Halers downlights to be fitted into larger ceilings holes. This includes H2 Pro 550 & 700, H4 Pro, H4FF and new H2 Lite downlights Ideal for use when replacing older downlights that have a wider cut out and when re-plastering is not an option.
- Allows the Halers H2 Pro 550 & 700, H4 Pro, H4FF, H2 Lite and H2 Lite T LED downlights to be placed into ceiling holes between 70mm and 150mm in diameter.
- Dimensions: Outer diameter 170mm. Height: 27mm.
- This item items is only required if your ceiling hole is above 70mm.
- Available in a choice of 3 finishes please choose from the product options.
These were used to replace some downlights in a small shower room and easily cover the existing cut-out hole.
Although not yet fitted product looks good
Used to fill a large hole left by my old halogen light and it enabled me to use much more energy efficient LED lights, which are a lot smaller. ,
Does exactly what you would want Easy to fit even if no access from above. Bright light but not too cold and white.
- Outer diameter 170mm
- Height: 27mm
- For hole sizes of 70-150mm
The images below show how the converter plates look when fitted with a white H2 Pro LED downlight. H2 Pro downlights sold separately.
The second image shows how it looks from the side also fitted with a H2 Pro LED downlight.
Data sheet available here.
- Matt White - DLCONVERT70MW
- Brushed steel - DLCONVERT70BS
- Chrome - DLCONVERT70CH