The Hamilton Mercury home automation system is easy to use and easy to install. This is the standard dimming pack that has 4 zones and a 3A relay. Compatible with LED lamps and downlights and has a large selection of accessories to choose from.
Home automation systems such as this allow you to set scenes and control your lights remotely, either with an additional IR remote control or via a smart phone. If you want to control your lights via a smart phone you need model MDP4X600+3AR+E which costs a bit more.
This dimming pack has 4 zones but more zones can be added either by ordering multiple packs or by requesting a bespoke service. Hamilton Litestat can create your own dimming packs to meet the demands of your individual lighting project.
One of the distinct advantages of this specific system is their range of modern keypads that used to dim and switch your lights. Hamilton Litestat have a huge selection of styles and finishes to match your home decor. With a full range of complimentary switches and sockets so nothing looks out of place.
Hamilton Mercury is the ideal smart lighting solution, especially if you want to link up your audio equipment. With a range of complimentary speakers to match which can be controlled with either the touch keypad or via the Mercury App. By using the App you can control your lights and your audio from one place.
Please contact us on 01706 868343 for more information or to arrange a site visit.
- 4 Zones for lighting and a 3A relay - each protected by an MCB (miniature circuit breaker)
- Each zone rated at 600W each. For LED loads you need to de-rate by 75% which is 150W per zone.
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Large selection of add-ons available such as DMX module, audio panels which allow you to integrate colour changing lights and music into a single system.
- Wiring between dimming pack and keypads requires CAT5 or CAT6 cable.
- Product code: MDP4X600+3AR
- Manufacturer: Hamilton Litestat
Hamilton Mercury home automation is one of the fastest smart lighting systems to install. Watch just how fast it is in this video below:
- Length: 457mm
- Width: 205mm
- Depth: 78mm