Hamilton Mercury 4 zone dimming panel with ethernet bridge. Has all the functionality as the standard 4 zone dimming panel but with the ability to connect to the Mercury App, which allows you to control your lights with a smart phone.
Come with 4 zones rated at 600W per zone (de-rated to 150W for LED) and a 3A relay. Compatible with LED lamps and downlights and has a large selection of accessories to choose from. Also available without an ethernet port which can be used if you don't require smart phone control or if you need to add more zones, see model MDP4X600+3AR.
Hamilton Mercury is the ideal smart lighting solution, especially if you want to link up your audio equipment. With a range of complimentary speakers to match which can be controlled with either the touch keypad or via the Mercury App. By using the App you can control your lights and your audio from one place.
- 4 Zones for lighting and a 3A relay - each protected by an MCB (miniature circuit breaker)
- With ethernet bridge for router connection.
- Each zone rated at 600W each. For LED loads you need to de-rate by 75% which is 150W per zone.
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Wiring between dimming pack and keypads requires CAT5 or CAT6 cable.
- Product code: MDP4X600+3AR+E
- Manufacturer: Hamilton Litestat
Hamilton Mercury home automation is one of the fastest smart lighting systems to install. Watch just how quick and easy it is in this video below:
- Length: 457mm
- Width: 205mm
- Depth: 69mm