A high CRI LED tape that reproduces colours more effectively and produces a better quality of light. At 14.4 watt per metre (144W per 10M pack), it offers a superior lighting effect with a light output of up to 1160 lumens per metre. Featuring a new high performance Epistar SMD2835 LED chip type.
With a self adhesive backing that allows it to be stuck down to a surface, LED strip tape offers a versatile lighting solution for many applications. With 60 LEDs per metre it has cut points every 100mm. Sold in 10 metre pack sizes which allows us to offer the lowest price possible. Available in 2700K extra warm white, 3000K warm white and 4000K cool white.
- Wattage: 14.4W per metre (144W per 10M pack)
- 60 LEDs per metre.
- Colour temperatures and brightness:
- 2700K Extra warm white 960 lumens per metre
- 3000K Warm white at 1000 lumens per metre
- 4000K Cool white at 1160 lumens per metre
- Voltage: 24V DC - Requires an LED driver sold separately.
- Dimmable with a triac dimmable LED driver.
- LED chip type: SMD2835
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- CRI: 90 - high colour rendering index. Reproduces colours more effectively.
- Fitted with 200mm of input cable with a red and black core.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 5 years
- IP Ratings: IP20 - touch proof with no resistance to dust or water.
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Manufacturer: LED Strip Fit
No product reviews received for product LED Strip Tape SMD2835 High CRI (144W Per 10 Metre Pack) LED Strip Fit with product ID 41725.
- Width: 10mm
- Height: 1mm
- Cut points are every 100mm
- Reel length: 10M
- LEDST602835EW/24VIP2010K - 2700K extra warm white
- LEDST602835WW/24VIP2010K - Warm white 3000K
- LEDST602835CW/24VIP2010K - Cool white 4000K