Hole concealer ring for use with JCC downlights such as the Hybrid9 or the older Flame Guard series which included FGLED3, FGLED6 and FGLED10 fixed LED downlights. Unlike hole converter plates that are unsightly at up to 170mm in diameter, a hole concealer ring offers a more discreet solution when you need to replace old downlights that had larger holes and don't want to re-plaster. Suitable for cut out sizes of 80-110mm, it has a diameter of 115mm.
The Hybrid9 downlights must be ordered separately. Only available in a white finish with the intention that it will match a white ceiling space and blend in less noticeably. It can also be used to hide chips and blemishes in the ceiling plaster board and is also suitable for use in false ceilings.
- Suitable for hole sizes: 80mm to 110mm.
- Diameter: 115mm
- Finish: White.
- The JCC FGLED3, FGLED6 and FGLED10 fixed downlights must be purchased separately.
- Can be used with other models of downlights but we are unable to advise on which ones.
- Another version is also available for use with the FGLED6 adjustable downlight on request.
- IP rating: IP20
- Sold and priced individually at Downlights.co.uk.
- Manufacturer: JCC
Good sound product
I used these to fit FGLED10s into 100mm ceiling cutouts. They work very well and give a very neat finish.
To cover existing holes in ceiling to enable us to use smaller light fittings Excellent product
To convert downlighter holes and recommend to all electricians the product quality is excellent.
Very easy to install. High quality