The Aurora hole converter for use with Fixed M10 or M Pro LED downlights. Allows the M10 or M Pro to be fitted into larger holes to replace fittings such as R63, R80 downlights or fans etc. This converter plate is not recommended for use with other downlights.
- Suitable for hole sizes: 85mm to 145mm.
- Diameter: 176mm
- Finish: Available in Matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel.
- Fitted with an intumescent pad which provides fire protection.
- The Aurora M10 or M PRO downlight must be purchased separately.
- Only for use with the Fixed M10 or MPRO.
- Manufacturer: Aurora
Good quality product, time will only tell should it ever need to be removed. The ceiling had become damaged around previous downlighting and these are perfect to cover the damage without having to deal with making good around lights.
Perfect for replacing older type R80 lights and covering the larger ***. Superior Quality Product.
Need it to replace a broken one. Haven’t fitted it yet but it looks perfect for the job, in fact better than the old one.
Does what I want
Used matt white version of these with Aurora M10 downlighters. Fit well, look well and are of high quality.
- Weight: 0.30 kg
- Available for Worldwide shipping.
- AU-AP600MW - Matt white
- AU-AP600CH - Polished chrome
- AU-AP600SN - Satin nickel