An ultra high lumen output GU10 LED, the Aurora Enlite Ice 10W GU10 LED delivers up to 950 lumens. Available in 2 beam angles that include 24 and 38 degrees, and in 2 colour temperatures of 3000K and 4000K.
This LED is deeper than other LED GU10s on the market. It has a height of 82mm, compared to 57mm for perfect fit style GU10s. This extra depth means it won't fit inside the majority of GU10 downlight housings. It will fit inside the Integral Evo non insulation coverable version. Or it can be used with non fire rated downlights as they aren't restricted by a fire can housing structure. It's also suitable for use in the Aurora long form track lighting system known as Trac.
As this LED is two or even three times as bright as other GU10 LEDs, care should be taken when selecting it as it may be too bright, especially for domestic use. It's ideally suited to retail and hospitality, where ceilings are higher and more light is needed.
This high lumen output LED is part of Aurora's Enlite range, we also stock the 5W version which has a light output of 520 lumens. Both GU10 LEDs have an Enfiniti lens that fills 100% of the aperture to maximize light output.
- Cap type: GU10
- Wattage: 10 watt
- EU Energy Efficiency: A+
- 900 lms / 24 Degree = 3000K
- 950 lms / 24 Degree = 4000K
- 800 lms / 38 Degree = 3000K
- 850 lms / 38 Degree = 4000K
- Colour temperatures: 3000K Warm white or 4000K cool white
- Efficacy: 80-95 lumens per watt
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Beam angles: 24 or 38 degrees
- CRI: 80
- Dimmable: Yes dimmable as standard.
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Aurora
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Overall Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 82mm
Warm White 3000K
- EN-DGU1024/30 - 24 Degree beam
- EN-DGU1038/30 - 38 Degree beam
Cool White 4000K
- EN-DGU1024/40 - 24 Degree beam
- EN-DGU1038/40 - 38 Degree beam