Nottingham Depot: 491
Colour temperature switching LED downlight that allows you to change the colour temperature using a traditional light switch or dimmer switch.
Colour temperature switching LED downlight that allows you to change the colour temperature using a traditional light switch or dimmer switch. A quick press of your light switch or push of the dimmer switches cycles though the 3 colour temperatures enabling you to change the colour tone of your environment.
- Wattage: 6W (comparable to a 43W halogen)
- Finish: Matt white with white bezels with additional satin and chrome bezels also available.
- Colour switching 3000K-4000K-5000K in one.
- Lumen output: 500 lms
- Cap / base: Fully integrated LED light source.
- Dimmable with compatible dimmer switches such as Varilight V-Pro
- Position: Fixed
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 38 degrees
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for use bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Fire rated: Yes fully fire rated.
- Power Factor: >=0.90
- LED Type: Surface mounted device (SMD)
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours
- Voltage: 220-240V with an integrated LED driver
- Product code: ILDLFR70H001
- Manufacturer: Integral Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications SKU ILDLFR70H001 Brand Integral LED Product Type LED Downlight GTiN 5055788240907 Beam Angle 38 Degrees Cap Type Integrated LED Colour Temperature 3000-5000K CRI 80 Ra Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Yes Downlight Type Bathroom (IP65) Finish Matt White Fire Rated Yes IP Rating IP65 Lamp Colour Multicolour Life Expectancy 25,000 Hours Lighting Technology LED Lumens 500 Lumens Voltage 230V AC Wattage 6 W Warranty 3 Years
- Height: 50mm
- Diameter: 90mm
- Cut Out Diameter: 70mm
Product Questions & Answers
Product Questions & AnswersCan you give me the exact depth in ceiling required for the switchable SKU ILDLFR70H001. That is the actual depth of the light fitting and then any additional void depth required.Question by: Carole Harling on 27 Oct 2022, 13:56The depth of the fitting is 50mm. We usually recommend leaving around 25mm for sufficient airflow...So 75mm altogether.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 28 Oct 2022, 14:40
- ILDLFR70H001 - Colour Switching 3000K-4000K-5000K