Integral LED's innovative range of Multi-Fit LED downlights can be used in hole sizes from 65-205mm. Suitable for replacing existing downlights with large or small hole sizes. The adjustable cut out size provides a more universal approach to hole sizes without having to re-plaster the ceiling. Or it can be used as a surface mounted downlight.
The mounting springs are recessed into the ceiling void like a traditional recessed downlight but light fitting sits on the surface of the ceiling. The ultra thin design is only 15.5mm in depth helping it to remain barely visible.
Available in dimmable and non dimmable versions and in warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K colour temperatures, it has a bright light output of 1440 to 1530 lumens.
- Wattage: 18W
- Finish: Matt white with opal diffuser
- Dimmable or non dimmable versions available, see product options.
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K & Cool white 4000K.
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K = 1440 lms
- Cool white 4000K = 1530 lms
- Cap / base: Fully integrated LED light source.
- Position: Fixed
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- IP Rating: IP20, not suitable for use bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Non fire rated
- Power Factor: >=0.50
- Comparable wattage equivalent: 26W CFL
- Epistar LED chip
- Life expectancy: 30,000 hours
- Voltage: 220-240V with an integrated LED driver
- Manufacturer: Integral Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
Easy to fit, bright and adjustable to fit any *** size. I recommend the dimmable version with the dimmer switch to adjust the light output
Easy to fit, and emits a lot of light. It would be useful if they could also recommend a suitable dimmer switch to order as a package.
- Length / depth: 15.50mm
- Diameter: 230mm
- Cut out diameter: 65-205mm - adjustable cut out size
- ILDL205-65G001 - 3000K
- ILDL205-65G002 - 4000K
- ILDL205-65G003 - 3000K
- ILDL205-65G004 - 4000K