Self adhesive LED strip tape with 60 SMD3528 LED chips consuming 6 watts per metre. Sold in 5 metre packs to provide the lowest price possible, it is available in warm white 3000K and daylight 6500K colour temperatures. This offers a background lighting effect that can be used in plinths and other lighting applications. For under cabinet use, a brighter 12 or 14.4 watt per metre version would be recommended.
Also supplied with one solder-less fast connector that allows you to cut the tape at one of the cut points and re-connect without having to do any soldering.
- Wattage: 6W per metre (30W per pack)
- 60 LEDs per metre.
- Colour temperatures and brightness:
- 3000K Warm white at 425 lumens per metre
- 6500K Daylight at 460 lumens per metre
- Voltage: 12V DC - Requires an LED driver sold separately.
- Dimmable with a triac dimmable LED driver.
- LED chip type: SMD3528
- Beam angle: 115 degrees
- CRI: 80
- Fitted with 200mm of input cable with a red and black core.
- Life expectancy: 13,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- IP Ratings: IP33 - slight resistance to dust and water
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Manufacturer: Integral LED
- Width: 8mm
- Height: 2mm
- Cut points are every 50mm
- Reel length: 5M
- ILSTWHIA003E - Warm white 3000K
- ILSTWHIA004E - Daylight 6500K