The anti-glare version of the JCC FGLED6 downlight has a black baffle opening, the LED light source is set back slightly which prevents direct eye contact. When you look directly at an ordinary downlight it can have a dazzling effect on your eyes, anti-glare downlights reduce this effect.
The FGLED6 is also available in fixed IP65 and adjustable IP20 versions which are brighter than the anti-glare version. This version produces 272 lumens compared to the 500 lumens of the other, quite a big difference but this version has a more intense 25 degree beam which would make it appear almost as bright if you compared them next to each other.
This downlight type is mainly used in bars, casinos and restaurants but can also be used in homes. It's dimmable as standard and rated at IP65 so it can also be used in bathrooms. Just like the other FGLED downlights it's fully fire rated and insulation coverable as standard.
- Wattage: 6 watt (9 watt with driver) / Comparable brightness to a 35 watt halogen.
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver which is integrated into the fitting.
- Position: Choose between fixed or adjustable versions.
- IP Rating: IP65 as standard and suitable for use bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Push fit terminals to speed up installation times.
- Available finishes: White, Polished chrome and brushed nickel.
- Colour temperature: Warm white 3000K
- Dimmable: Choose between dimmable and non dimmable for fixed. The adjustable version is dimmable as standard. For dimming we recommend the Varilight V-Pro which will dim 2-10 lights CLICK HERE to view. Alternatively CLICK HERE to view JCC's own dimming recommendations.
- Lumen output: 272 lumens, see the FGLED6 for a brighter 500 lumen version.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 25 degrees
- LED driver included: Yes
- Life expectancy: 75,000 hours or 34 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 10 years for domestic use or 5 years for commercial. CLICK HERE to register.
- Height: 127.7mm
- Rim diameter: 92mm
- Hole cut out size:
71-73mm for ceiling thicknesses of 12.5mm (30 minute ceiling types)
or 80mm for 30mm thick ceilings (60 minute ceiling types)
- For larger hole sizes we have a hole concealer ring which has a cut out of 80-110mm.
- JC94507BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC94507CH - Polished Chrome
- JC94507WH - White