The FGLED10 is the brightest in the JCC Flame Guard series and the older brother of the FGLED6 with a higher lumen output. At 10 watts it delivers a superior light output of up to 850 lumens. The combination of a higher lumen package and a wider 60 degree beam allows rooms to be illuminated with up to 50% less downlights. More light is spread out over a further distance. This helps to reduce installation times and makes ceiling spaces appear less populated with downlights.
This is an integrated 10W LED downlight that is dimmable as standard. The entire fitting has been purposely designed around the LED to provide optimum performance and reliability. It has a long life expectancy of 75,000 hours and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
Like with other Flame Guard downlights the FGLED10 is fire rated insulation coverable. No additional items are required, thermal insulation can be laid directly on top of them. Even though they have an LED driver it has been positioned inside the casing to allow enough airflow for insulation to put on top. A minimum gap of 75mm should be left around the sides to provide some airflow.
- Wattage: 10 watt (12.4 watt with driver) / Brighter than a 50 watt halogen.
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver.
- Cap / base: N/A The LED is integrated into the downlight.
- Position: Fixed
- IP Rating: IP65 as standard and suitable for use bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Push fit terminals to speed up installation times.
- Available finishes: White, polished chrome and brushed nickel.
- Colour temperatures:
- Warm white 3000K
- Cool white 4000K
- Dimmable: Dimmable as standard. For dimming we recommend the new FGLED dimmer switch.
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K: 750 lumen
- Cool white 4000K: 850 lumen
- Efficacy: 69 lumens per watt.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- LED driver included: Yes
- Life expectancy: 75,000 hours or 34 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Emergeny version available on request.
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 10 years for domestic use or 5 years for commercial. CLICK HERE to register.
Q) How many lights do I need?
A) Because this downlight is brighter and has a wider beam angle of 60 degrees you don't need to install as many. JCC have done a comparison which is available which is available to view here.
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Excl. VAT: £13.38 Incl. VAT: £16.06
30% off RRP
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Excl. VAT: £3.89 Incl. VAT: £4.67
40% off RRP
RRP: £32.38Prices From
Excl. VAT: £15.54 Incl. VAT: £18.65
52% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Excl. VAT: £36.80 Incl. VAT: £44.16
20% off RRP
No product reviews received for product Fire Rated LED Downlight JCC FGLED10 with product ID 15900.
- Height: 112.9mm, a gap around the sides of 75mm should be left to allow sufficient airflow.
- Rim diameter: 92mm
- Hole cut out size:
71-73mm for ceiling thicknesses of 12.5mm (30 minute ceiling types)
or 80mm for 30mm thick ceilings (60-90 minute ceiling types)
- CLICK HERE to view the installation instructions.
Warm White 3000K
- JC94503BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC94503CH - Polished Chrome
- JC94503WH - White
Cool White 4000K
- JC94501BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC94501CH - Polished Chrome
- JC94501WH - White