The new FGLED3 has been redesigned and JCC have transformed this once entry level LED downlight into one of the best around. Here's what's new:
- Brighter - With an increased lumen output which is now 320 lms for 3000K and 380 lms for 4000K.
- Dimmable as standard - Following the trend of other LEDs you can either dim it with a dimmer or just switch it on and off with a light switch.
- More compact - Now just 90mm in height. Fits into tighter ceiling voids of 65mm (see dimensions tab for drawing).
The FGLED3 remains the smallest in the JCC Flame Guard series and is the little sister of the FGLED6 and FGLED10. Consuming just 4.8 watts (including the LED driver) it offers a low energy alternative to a 35 watt halogen, although with the increase in brightness it's more light a 45 watt alternative. It is IP65 rated as standard and can be used in bathrooms, living rooms or bedrooms and it can be used in-conjunction with the others in the series.
Each of the downlights in the JCC Flame Guard series contain a non replaceable but longer lasting LED light source. The FGLED3 is now dimmable as standard but still remains a cost effective and highly reliable lighting solution. It comes with a 10 year guarantee and a 75,000 hour life expectancy which should last for 34 years if used for 6 hours per day.
Not only is this downlight fully fire rated but is also insulation coverable, even though it contains an LED driver in the green casing, the driver has enough room to ventilate inside. You don't need to order any other accessories or need to cut around the insulation, simply lay it directly over the top of it.
- Wattage: 3 watt (4.8 watt with driver) / comparable to a 35 to 45 watt halogen.
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver.
- Cap / base: N/A The LED is integrated into the downlight.
- Position: Fixed - also available in an adjustable version with the FGLED3-TILT.
- IP Rating: IP65 as standard and suitable for use bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Available finishes: White, polished chrome and brushed nickel.
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K & Cool white 4000K.
- Now dimmable as standard. Recommended dimmer switch, the new FGLED dimmer switch.
- Lumen output:- Warm white 3000K: 320 lumen. Cool white 4000K: 380 lumen.
- Efficacy: 67 - 81 lumens per watt.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 38 degrees
- LED driver included: Yes
- Life expectancy: 75,000 hours or 34 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 10 years for domestic use or 5 years for commercial. CLICK HERE to register.
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Excl. VAT: £13.38 Incl. VAT: £16.06
30% off RRP
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Excl. VAT: £3.89 Incl. VAT: £4.67
40% off RRP
RRP: £32.38Prices From
Excl. VAT: £15.54 Incl. VAT: £18.65
52% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Excl. VAT: £36.80 Incl. VAT: £44.16
20% off RRP
- Height: 90mm including terminal block. Can be fitted in ceiling voids as low as 65mm see drawing below.
- A gap around the sides of 75mm should be left to allow sufficient airflow.
- Rim diameter: 92mm
- Hole cut out size:
72-74mm for ceiling thicknesses of 12.5mm (30 minute ceiling types)
or 79-81mm for 30mm thick ceilings (60-90 minute ceiling types)
- For larger hole sizes we have a hole concealer ring which is suitable for cut out sizes of 80-110mm.
Download the JCC Flame Guard Brochure below
Warm White 3000K
- JC94301BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC94301CH - Polished Chrome
- JC94301WH - White
Cool White 4000K
- JC94302BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC94302CH - Polished Chrome
- JC94302WH - White