The Hybrid7 is part of a new breed of LED downlights from JCC lighting. Hybrid downlights are a combination of an integrated LED downlight and a fire rated GU10 downlight. JCC have combined the best features from both types of downlights and put them all into one unit.
This offers the benefits of a GU10 downlight as you are able to replace the LED source. But also provides the cleaner, modern look of an integrated unit, as well as all of the other technological benefits. These features include advanced thermal management, longer 5 year guarantee and greater reliability.
In the event of a failure, change of design or you eventually need to change the LED after it's 30,000 hour life expectancy has ended you can do.
It's not just the LED light that you can replace, as the bezel and LED are joined together. This also allows you to change the finish and colour temperature of the light, if you ever want to, but without having to remove the downlight from the ceiling. Just unplug it, like you would with a traditional GU10 fitting.
Integrated LED downlights are one of the greatest products to arise from the LED lighting revolution but their main flaw as that you can't change the LED. The Hybrid 7 or brighter Hybrid9 downlights give you the ability to replace the LED easily and without having to do any wiring.
It is fully rated, IP65 and dimmable as standard. It also has adjustable spring clips which allow it to be installed into different ceiling thicknesses.
- Wattage: 7.2 watt / comparable to a 50 watt halogen.
- Voltage: Mains 240V contains driver-less Acrich3 technology.
- Cap / base: The LED is integrated into the downlight but is also replaceable.
- Position: Fixed
- IP Rating: IP65 as standard and suitable for use bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Available finishes: White, polished chrome and satin nickel.
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K & Cool white 4000K.
- Lumen output:- Warm white 3000K: 450 lumens. Cool white 4000K: 500 lumens.
- Efficacy: 63-69 lumens per watt.
- Colour rendering index: 85 CRI
- Dimmable as standard. Requires a trailing edge dimmer (not compatible with leading edge). We recommend Varilight V-Pro or Hamilton LEDStat dimmer switches. More information can be found here on the JCC website.
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 38 degrees
- LED driver included: Yes
- Life expectancy: 30,000 hours or 14 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years - CLICK HERE to register.
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Excl. VAT: £13.38 Incl. VAT: £16.06
30% off RRP
RRP: £32.38Prices From
Excl. VAT: £15.54 Incl. VAT: £18.65
52% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Excl. VAT: £36.80 Incl. VAT: £44.16
20% off RRP
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Excl. VAT: £3.89 Incl. VAT: £4.67
40% off RRP
- Height: 104mm including terminal block.
- Rim diameter: 87mm - Replacing wider downlights? Check out the Hybrid7 overbezel which is 104mm diameter.
- Hole cut out size: 72mm
Warm White 3000K
- JC99703BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC99703CH - Polished Chrome
- JC99703WH - White
Cool White 4000K
- JC99701BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC99701CH - Polished Chrome
- JC99701WH - White