JCC NiteLED LED walkover lights are available in 3 or 6 watt versions in a cool white 4000K colour temperature. The 3 watt version produces 180 lumens and the 6 watt version produces 360 lumens. Both wattage types are mains 230V and don't require any additional LED drivers or accessories.
Rated at IP67 they are designed for outdoor use and can be walked or driven over.
Panel style LED downlights have become increasing popular for commercial lighting projects. They offer a low energy, high lumen output to CFL that costs less. The new Skydisc from JCC Lighting offers it's own stand out selling features as its dimmable as standard which includes a dimmable emergency version.
Providing energy savings of 50% compared to CFL they are ultra thin at just 22mm in depth requiring a void space of 40mm. They are available in 4 wattage types ranging from 10 watt which is 700 lumens to 21 watt which is 1615 lumens.
- Wattage and lumen outputs:
3W - 180 lumens
6W - 360 lumens
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver.
- Position: Fixed
- IP Rating: IP67
- Stainless steel trim to grade 316
- Diffused heat resistant glass.
- Supplied with a polycarbonate mounting box for cement/concrete mounting.
- Colour temperature: Cool white 4000K
- Colour rendering index: 70 CRI
- Part L1 and L2 Compliant.
- Non dimmable
- LED driver included: Yes fully integrated into the fitting
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 2 years
No product reviews received for product JCC NiteLED LED Walkover Lights with product ID 22602.
- Cut out size: 105mm
- Diameter: 119mm
- Depth: 133mm (including mounting box)
- Cut out size: 136mm
- Diameter: 149mm
- Depth: 77mm (including mounting box)
- JC39415 - 3W
- JC39414 - 6W