Leading edge dimmer switch grid module that can be used to dim some LED downlights and LED lamps. This is a grid version that is supplied with a variety of adaptor plates such as MK, Crabtree, Wandsworth, Hamilton and MEM. Others available on request such as GET and Deta.
Alternatively for non-grid installations the dimmer module can be fitted onto a dimmer switch plate. This is done by converting an existing dimmer switch into an LED compatible one. All you need to do is unscrew the existing dimmer module, rewire it and replace it with this one.
The GRID500 is the recommended dimmer switch for use with the Halers H2 Pro downlights. It has been extensively tested and will dim 3 to 10 downlights. It is fitted with a minimum adjustment dial that allows you to adjust the dimming range depending on how many lights are on the circuit. However if you're looking for an LED dimmer switch to work with other LEDs such as GU10s etc then we recommend the Varilight V-Pro range as it is more universal.
- Minimum Load: 12W.
- Maximum Load: 500W. Loading is based on incandescent and must be de-rated when used with LEDs. For a higher powered LED dimmer module view the newer ZGRIDLED which will dim 250W of LED without needing to de-rate.
- Halers H2 Pro: Suitable for dimming 3-10 H2 Downlights.
- Leading edge dimming technology.
- Supplied with various grid adaptor plates.
- Manufacturer: Zano Controls
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Product code: GRID500 (MO500+GRID500KIT)
No product reviews received for product Zano Leading Edge Dimmer Switch Grid Module with product ID 15093.