Crompton LED AR111 GU10 lamps operate on mains voltage and are twice as bright as ordinary GU10 lamps. Th bright lumen output of 910 to 930 lumens makes them a great choice for commercial lighting projects.
As they operate on mains voltage, they work really well in track lighting installations as you don't need to worry about choosing an LED driver or transformer. LED AR111 GU10 lamps have a diameter of 111mm and need to be used with specific AR111 light fittings.
- Available in colour temperature options: 3000K warm white and 4000K cool white.
- Lumens: 910lms 3000K warm white / 930lms 4000K cool white.
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 degree C to 30 degree C.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Non Dimmable
- Wattage: 12.5W (comparable to a 100W incandescent).
- Cap type: AR111 GU10
- Beam angle: 30 degree
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Voltage: 240V
- Power factor: >0.9V
- Operating frequency: 50/60Hz
- Operating current: 90mA
- Energy saving: Yes
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Life expectancy: 15,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Crompton Lamps
- Guarantee: 3 Years
No product reviews received for product LED AR111 GU10 12.5W = 100W Crompton Lamps with product ID 48069.
- Diameter: 111mm
- Height: 62mm
- 9950 - 3000K Warm White
- 9967 - 4000K Cool White