The Spectrum LED downlight from Crompton Lamps is more than just an LED downlight. It is a fire rated CCT adjustable downlight with a colour changing halo. With a wide colour temperature range of 2200K to 6500K, you change the temperature from a glowing warm white to a stark daylight effect.
Controllable a wall controller or with the Crompton Phoebe Spectrum App, you can adjust the colour temperature of the main light and change the colour of the halo to anything you like. Or you can have the main light on and the halo off, or have the halo fading through the colour spectrum and the main light off. The App has many other settings, you can group lights into rooms, zones or control each light individually. You can set timer sequences so your lights come on and go off at specific times of the day.
In a saturated marketplace, the Crompton Spectrum offers something significantly new and innovative.
- Wattage: 10 watt
- Colour temperature: CCT adjustable 2200K - 6500K
- RGB colour changing halo rim
- Controllable via an App that is free to download on IOS and Android
- LED Chip Type: COB (chip on board)
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- Lumens: 650lm
- Finishes: Supplied with 3 bezel attachments that include: white, chrome and brushed aluminium
- Fire rated
- IP65 rated, suitable for use in bathrooms zones 1 and 2.
- CRI: 80
- Product code: 9417
- Manufacturer: Crompton Lamps / Crompton Phoebe
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 5 years
Lights are in my bathroom and look fantastic. The app to change the lighting colours is easy to use and sets off my new bathroom really well. Very pleased.
Push fit wires into circuit a bit of a fiddle but well worth the effort. Once the lights are in place the app is easy to use and achieved all that I wanted. I can now isolate the dinning room light from the lounge which are on the same circuit.
Brilliant LED Spectrum lights, easy to install and set up using the Bluetooth app
- Diameter: 80mm
- Height: 55mm
- Cut out size: 67-70mm