A range of cost effective LED floodlights with PIR (passive infra-red) sensors from the Aurora Enlite range. Available in 3 wattage outputs of 10, 30 and 50 watt. They are IP65 rated rated fitted inside a robust die-cast aluminium housing.
Ideal for use as an external security light for replacing inefficient halogens. The PIR sensor detects heat signatures from movement and allows turns the light on when presence is detected. The sensor has adjustable daylight and time settings. The 30 and 50 watt versions also have a motion sensitivity setting.
- Wattage and lumen outputs, 3 to choose from:
10W = 60W 750 lumens
30W = 150W 2250 lumens
50W = 200W 3750 lumens
- Voltage: Mains 240V
- Integrated and non replaceable COB (chip on-board) LED.
- Finish: Black die-cast housing
- IP Rating: IP65 for outdoor use
- PIRs have a detection range of up to 12 metres.
- 120 degrees for 10W and 180 degrees for 30 and 50W.
- Non dimmable
- Colour temperature: 4000K Cool white
- High power factor of 0.9Pf ensures maximum energy efficiency.
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora Enlite
No product reviews received for product LED Floodlights with PIR Aurora Enlite (10-50W) with product ID 21948.
- Length: 145mm
- Width: 115mm
- Depth: 85mm
- Length: 235mm
- Width: 224mm
- Depth: 120mm
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 285mm
- Depth: 135mm
- EN-FL10PIRA/40 - 10W
- EN-FL30PIRA/40 - 30W
- EN-FL50PIRA/40 - 50W