Stainless steel IP68 rated LED ground lights that are available in warm or cool white colour temperatures. Consuming only 1 watt of energy they provide a great lighting effect of 100 lumens. These superior quality LED ground lights contain a Cree LED chip and are manufactured from stainless steel.
They are pre-wired with 3 metres of input cables which offers greater protection than inferior cable gland versions. Suitable for use indoors or outdoors, their IP68 rating allows them to be fully submersed under water. Suitable for mounting into solid stone or concrete using an additional installation tube.
- Wattage: 1 watt
- Lumens: 100lm
- Beam angle: 45 degrees
- Available in warm white or cool white. We also offer an RGB colour change version here .
- LED chip type: Cree
- Wired in series
- Constant current 350ma. Additional LED driver required. This Aurora IP68 driver will power 1-9 lights.
- Voltage: 3.9V
- Can also be dimmed using a dimmable driver such as PSU3W350CCD will power 3 lights.
- Material: Stainless steel grade 316
- Working Temperature: -30 to +45 degrees C
- Cable length: 3M H05RN-F rubber cable. The RGB groundlight has an input and output cable. The single colour versions have 1 input cable.
- Certification: CE & RoHS Certified.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours.
- Guarantee: 3 years
No product reviews received for product LED Ground Lights IP68 Warm or Cool White with product ID 22657.
- Cut out size: 44-50mm. 50mm recommended for stone and concrete when using the installation tube (ordered separately).
- Diameter: 60mm
- Depth: 45mm
- Cable length: 3 metres rubber cable
- CH60WW - Warm white 3000K
- CH60CW - Cool white 4000K