Miniature IP68 rated LED marker lights that are constructed from stainless steel and have a diameter of just 23mm. They are available in warm or cool white colour temperatures. Consuming only 0.5 watt of energy, LED marker lights can be used indoors or outdoors and offer a great background lighting effect.
These energy efficient lights offer an impressive and energy efficient lighting effect of 100 lumens with a premium quality Cree LED chip. They are pre-wired with 1.1 metres of input cables and require an additional LED driver.
LED marker lights are suitable for use in a variety of applications including plinth lighting, bathroom lighting and outdoors in decking etc.
- Wattage: 0.5W
- Lumens: 100lm
- Beam angle: 20 degrees
- Available in warm white or cool white. We also offer an RGB colour change version here.
- LED chip type: Cree
- Wired in parallel
- Voltage: 12V DC constant voltage.
- Can also be dimmed using a dimmable driver such as the 12V 15W TRIAC dimmable driver (ELED-15-12T) available here. The minimum load of this particular driver is 0.75W, which will power a minimum of 2 lights, with a maximum of 30.
- Material: Stainless steel grade 316
- Working Temperature: -30 to +45 degrees C
- Cable length: 1.1 metres
- Certification: CE & RoHS Certified.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours.
- Guarantee: 3 years
Do not work. They are not dimmable. Do not buy.
Good little light, dimmable and low wattage for subtle effects.
So far so good, these are great little lights, very bright, so I have a dimming option. Website was unclear though, as it states these should be wired in series. From research, constant voltage devices (such as these) aren't usually wired in series. I wired in parallel and they work a treat.
- Diameter: 23mm
- Cut out size: 17mm
- Depth: 35mm
- Cable length: 1.1 metres (24 AWG / 0.25mm2)
- MA23WW - Warm white 3000K
- MA23CW - Cool white 4000K