LED Marker Lights IP68 Warm or Cool White
Miniature IP68 rated LED marker lights that are constructed from stainless steel and have a diameter of just 23mm. They are available in warm or cool white colour temperatures.
Miniature IP68 rated LED marker lights that are constructed from stainless steel and have a diameter of just 23mm. They are available in warm or cool white colour temperatures. Consuming only 0.5 watt of energy, LED marker lights can be used indoors or outdoors and offer a great background lighting effect.
These energy efficient lights offer an impressive and energy efficient lighting effect of 100 lumens with a premium quality Cree LED chip. They are pre-wired with 1.1 metres of input cables and require an additional LED driver.
LED marker lights are suitable for use in a variety of applications including plinth lighting, bathroom lighting and outdoors in decking etc.
- Wattage: 0.5W
- Lumens: 100lm
- Beam angle: 20 degrees
- Available in warm white or cool white. We also offer an RGB colour change version here.
- LED chip type: Cree
- Wired in parallel
- Voltage: 12V DC constant voltage.
- Can also be dimmed using a dimmable driver such as the 12V 15W TRIAC dimmable driver (ELED-15-12T) available here. The minimum load of this particular driver is 0.75W, which will power a minimum of 2 lights, with a maximum of 30.
- Material: Stainless steel grade 316
- Working Temperature: -30 to +45 degrees C
- Cable length: 1.1 metres
- Certification: CE & RoHS Certified
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
Specifications Brand Unbranded Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Dimmable Yes Finish Stainless Steel Life Expectancy 50,000 Hours Lumens 100 Lumens Material Stainless Steel Product Type LED Marker Light Sku MA23** Voltage 12V DC Wattage 0.5 W
- Cut out size: 17mm
- Cable length: 1.1 metres (24 AWG / 0.25mm2)
- MA23WW - Warm white 3000K
- MA23CW - Cool white 4000K