LED neon flex is a flexible and highly durable lighting product that is designed to meet the demands of more arduous environments such as outdoors or swimming pools. Other applications include shop fronts, signs, illuminating buildings or for simple garden lighting.
Rated at IP68, it offers complete protection against water and dust. It is sealed in a solid layer of PVC which makes it suitable for use externally, it can even be submersed under water, up to 3 metres in depth.
Available in warm white 3000K (on request) and cool white 4000K colour temperatures which contains the SMD2835 LED chip with 96 LEDs per metre. We also have an RGB colour changing version which contains the SMD5050 chip with 72 LEDs per metre.
LED neon flex provides a diffused and continuous lighting effect and unlike with some LED tape installations it doesn't need additional aluminium profile to protect it. It does require small track sections for mounting it to surfaces or making bends with.
As part of our own LED Strip Fit brand of products we can supply LED neon flex in made to measure lengths, with maximum continuous lengths of 15-20 metres. As standard, each length ordered online is supplied with a 500mm input cable. Longer lengths can be supplied on request and we welcome any project enquiries for bulk orders.
- Wattage: 9W per metre for warm and cool white. 13W per metre for RGB.
- LEDs per metre: 96 LEDs/M for warm and cool white colours and 72 LEDs/M for RGB.
- Colour temperatures:
- 3000K Warm white (on request)
- 4000K Cool White
- RGB Colour changing
- Voltage: 24V DC
- LED chip types:
- SMD2835 for single colours
- SMD5050 for RGB
- Beam angle: 150 degrees
- UV Resistant
- Supplied without mounting brackets.
- CRI: 80
- LED chip type: Epistar
- Brightness: 350 lumens per metre.
- Dimmable with a triac dimmable LED driver for single colour. RGB is dimmable using a controller and non dimmable LED driver.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- IP Rating: IP68 fully water resistant.
- Sold per metre with cut points every 125mm for warm and cool white and 83.3mm for RGB.
- Maximum continuous length: 15M - 20M - longer runs can be butted together or wired directly back to the LED driver.
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Brand: LED Strip Fit
- Width: 15mm
- Height: 26mm
- Cut points are every: 125mm for warm and cool white. RGB is: 83.3mm
72 LEDs Per Metre (13W/M) IP68 24V SMD5050
- LNF1526RGB - Colour changing RGB
96 LEDs Per Metre (9W/M) IP68 24V SMD2835
- LNF1526WW - Warm white 3000K (on request)
- LNF1526CW - Cool white 4000K