LED wall controller that can be used to control up to 4 separate zones of colour changing LED tape. It requires an additional receiver which is wired into the LED strip tape.
The image below shows a fairly standard set up using 2 receivers:
Compatible with RGB and RGB+WW LED tapes. The wall controller provides full colour changing functionality including dimming and fading sequences. Can also be used in combination with a handheld remote control (SR-2818) and/or smart phone device by adding the Wi-Fi control box.
- Input voltage: Mains voltage 230V AC
- Max wattage for the LED tape is determined by the receiver:
- 12V supply is 180W for RGB
- 24V supply is 360W for RGB or 480W for RGB+WW
- Mounts onto a standard UK 1 gang back box.
- Manufacturer: LED Strip Fit
- Guarantee: 2 years
The example below shows the wall controller with a remote control and smart phone with 3 receivers on the same system:
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 85mm
- Mounting depth: 20mm for back box purposes
- Overall depth: 28mm (including the face plate)
- SR-2820BK-AC - Black face plate (available on request)
- SR-2820WH-AC - White face plate