Our new affordable range of LED strip tape that contains a highly energy efficient SMD2835 LED chip. This style of chip is 2.8mm x 3.5mm in size and has been used commercially in recent years. It's now available in a self adhesive LED strip tape format.
Sold in 5 metre packs, this cost effective solution is great for projects were budgets need to be kept to a minimum. With a low energy consumption of only 4.8 watts per metre (just 24 watts per 5 metre pack), it requires a smaller rated LED driver to power it. This also helps to reduce costs.
Available in warm or cool white, this version of SMD2835 LED tape is rated at IP20 and has 60 LEDs per metre.
- Wattage: 4.8W per metre
- LEDs per metre: 60 LEDs per metre.
- Colour temperatures / lumens:
- 3000K Warm white / 480 per metre
- 4000K Cool White / 540 per metre
- Voltage: 12V DC
- LED chip type: SMD2835
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- CRI: 75
- LED chip type: Epistar
- Dimmable with a triac dimmable LED driver.
- Fitted with a DC female connector which can be used to plug into a plug-in LED driver.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- IP Ratings: IP20 - non water resistant
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Brand: LED Strip Fit
View our extension guide that provides further information about how to order LED tape and shows some great examples of how it can be used.
- Width: 8mm
- Height: 2mm
- Cut points are every 50mm
- Reel length: 5M
- LEDST283560WW/5M - Warm white 3000K
- LEDST283560CW/5M - Cool white 4000K