LED Wi-Fi controller that allows you to control LED lights from a smart phone using the Easy Lighting App which is free to download. Compatible with iPhone and Android. For use with SR-1009FA (constant voltage) or SR-1009FA3 (350ma) receivers which must be ordered separately. Can be used to control multiple receivers (known as zones).
Links into your home network so you can continue to browse the web. Provides many functions including colour changing, dimming, fading and strobe effects. Allows you to take photos of your zones and name each one. Also has built in DMX output.
- Mains powered. Supplied with a UK mains plug.
- Max wattage for the LED tape is determined by the receiver:
- - 12V supply is 180W for RGB
- 24V supply is 360W for RGB or 480W for RGB+WW
- Supplied with an RJ45 Ethernet cable for connecting to your router directly into the WLAN input.
- Operating range: Up to 20 metres but dependent on WiFi signal strength.
- Product code: SR-2818WIN
- Manufacturer: LED Strip Fit
- Guarantee: 2 years
Inputs & Outputs
The example below shows how the Wi-Fi controller links up with a smart phone, router and 2 receivers:
The second example shows the Wi-Fi controller with a wall controller, remote control and smart phone all operating 3 receivers (zones) on the same system. This would allow 3 way control.
No product reviews received for product LED Wi-Fi Controller with product ID 21931.
- Length: 84.7mm
- Width: 109.7mm
- Depth: 24.2mm