A new revolution in recessed downlights, the Levello trim-less downlight series. The housing is fitted into the ceiling, the front plate and lamp then fit into position with the magnetic rings.
A new revolution in recessed downlights, the Levello trim-less downlight series. The housing is fitted into the ceiling, the front plate and lamp then fit into position with the magnetic rings. This design allows the downlight to become part of the ceiling, providing a totally flush and seamless finish.
Available in powder coated painted or paint-able finishes. If you want to achieve the ultimate modern look for your room, the more popular paint-able option allows you to paint the downlights the exact colour as your ceiling. Its always difficult to get different shades of whites to match but this guarantees a 100% match.
Available in four different insert types that include:
- Low profile - The standard design that can fit into ceiling voids from just 55mm deep
- Deep - Low glare design that houses the light source further back within the structure to reduce glare and provide a baffle-effect.
- Directional - this is a tilt-able baffle style downlight with a black insert (white inserts also available on request)
- Deep Plus - An even deeper version of the deep, low glare design. This style has the light set back even further.
This listing of Levello downlights are fire rated and operate on mains voltage, requiring additional GU10 LEDs. We also have non fire rated options available. If you prefer low voltage downlights or are interested in using the Levello light engine, please contact us for further information.
Levello downlights provide your room with a modern, minimal lighting feel, gone are the days of fitting big clunky stainless steel downlights. Trim-less downlights are the ideal choice for consumers who are seeking something new and minimalist. Once the housings are installed you've got a modular installation, with a plug-in wiring connector, you could swap over the downlights for different insert types, or even pendant sets or Levello's selection of devices such as smoke detectors or speakers.
These superior designed products are easier to install than traditional plaster-in downlights and even offer a more cost effective solution. Make your recessed lighting, the most modern in town!
- Trim-less design for the ultimate seamless finish
- GU10 cap type (requires additional LEDs)
- Mains voltage 230V (no LED driver required)
- Available in a powder coated white finish or paint-able versions
- Fire rated for 60 minute ceilings
- Includes Levello housing, plug-in wiring connector, decorators card and downlight insert
- Hole cut out size must be exactly 62mm - see instructions below
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Manufacturer: Levello
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications BrandSpecifications Levello Cap Type GU10 Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.
Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.
An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.
An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
Insert TypeSpecifications Insulation CoverableSpecifications
In order to achieve Part L Compliance (energy efficiency) you shouldn't cut around thermal insulation. If you do this your home or building won't be energy efficient as valuable heat will escape through the hole of the downlight.
A downlight can act like a chimney and draw out warm, rising air from a room, up into the cold space above. The effect is increased in upper floors containing lofts.Insulation coverable downlights allow you to place thermal insulation directly on top of them.More information about insulation coverable downlights.
No Lighting Technology LED Product TypeSpecifications GU10 Downlight Sku LE12*5 VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
230V AC WarrantySpecifications 5 Years
- Cut out size: 62mm
- Low profile minimum height: 60mm
- Deep version minimum height: 120mm
- Directional version minimum height: 140mm
Product Questions & Answers
Product Questions & Answers
All supplied with Housing + Insert + Plate
Low Profile Downlights
- LE1215 - IP20 Powder coated finish (LE1200+LE0015+LE0921)
- LE1215P - IP20 Paintable (LE1200+LE0015+LE0921P)
- LE1215IP - IP65 Powder coated finish (LE1200+LE0015+LE0921IP)
- LE1215PIP - IP65 Paintable (LE1200+LE0015+LE0921PIP)
- LE1225B - IP20 Powder coated finish (LE1200+LE0225B+LE0921)
- LE1225BP - IP20 Paintable (LE1200+LE0225B+LE0921P)
- LE1225BIP - IP65 Powder coated finish (LE1200+LE0225B+LE0921IP)
- LE1225BPIP - IP65 Paintable (LE1200+LE0225B+LE0921PIP)
- LE1235B - IP20 Powder coated finish (LE1200+LE0235B+LE0921)
- LE1235BP - IP20 Paintable (LE1200+LE0235B+LE0921P)
- LE1235BIP - IP65 Powder coated finish (LE1200+LE0235B+LE0921IP
- LE1235BPIP - IP65 Paintable (LE1200+LE0235B+LE0921PIP)