A new revolution in recessed downlights, the Levello trim-less downlight series. The housing is fitted into the ceiling, the front plate and lamp then fit into position with the magnetic rings.
A new revolution in recessed downlights, the Levello trim-less downlight series. The housing is fitted into the ceiling, the front plate and lamp then fit into position with the magnetic rings. This design allows the downlight to become part of the ceiling, providing a totally flush and seamless finish.
Available in powder coated painted or paint-able finishes. If you want to achieve the ultimate modern look for your room, the more popular paint-able option allows you to paint the downlights the exact colour as your ceiling. Its always difficult to get different shades of whites to match but this guarantees a 100% match.
Available in four different insert types that include:
- Low profile - The standard design that can fit into ceiling voids from just 55mm deep
- Deep - Low glare design that houses the light source further back within the structure to reduce glare and provide a baffle-effect.
- Directional - this is a tilt-able baffle style downlight with a black insert (white inserts also available on request)
- Deep Plus - An even deeper version of the deep, low glare design. This style has the light set back even further.
This listing of Levello downlights are fire rated and operate on mains voltage, requiring additional GU10 LEDs. We also have non fire rated options available. If you prefer low voltage downlights or are interested in using the Levello light engine, please contact us for further information.
Levello downlights provide your room with a modern, minimal lighting feel, gone are the days of fitting big clunky stainless steel downlights. Trim-less downlights are the ideal choice for consumers who are seeking something new and minimalist. Once the housings are installed you've got a modular installation, with a plug-in wiring connector, you could swap over the downlights for different insert types, or even pendant sets or Levello's selection of devices such as smoke detectors or speakers.
These superior designed products are easier to install than traditional plaster-in downlights and even offer a more cost effective solution. Make your recessed lighting, the most modern in town!
- Trim-less design for the ultimate seamless finish
- GU10 cap type (requires additional LEDs)
- Mains voltage 230V (no LED driver required)
- Available in a powder coated white finish or paint-able versions
- Fire rated for 60 minute ceilings
- Includes Levello housing, plug-in wiring connector, decorators card and downlight insert
- Hole cut out size must be exactly 62mm - see instructions below
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Manufacturer: Levello
Specifications Brand Levello Cap Type GU10 Cut Out Size RangeSpecifications
We cater for a wide range of cut out sizes from the infinitesimally tiny to the big ginormous.
If you're replacing existing downlights, its best to measure the existing hole sizes and ensure your new downlights will fit.
We also stock hole converter plates for oversized holes.
61-75 mm Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
Insert Type Insulation CoverableSpecifications
In order to achieve Part L Compliance (energy efficiency) you shouldn't cut around thermal insulation. If you do this your home or building won't be energy efficient as valuable heat will escape through the hole of the downlight.
A downlight can act like a chimney and draw out warm, rising air from a room, up into the cold space above. The effect is increased in upper floors containing lofts.Insulation coverable downlights allow you to place thermal insulation directly on top of them.More information about insulation coverable downlights.
No Product Type GU10 Downlight Sku LE12*5 Voltage 230V AC Warranty 5 Years
- Cut out size: 62mm
- Low profile minimum height: 60mm
- Deep version minimum height: 120mm
- Directional version minimum height: 140mm
Low Profile Downlights IP20
- LE1215 - Powder coated finish
- LE1215P - Paintable
Low Profile Downlights IP65
- LE1215IP - Powder coated finish
- LE1215PIP - Paintable
Deep Downlights IP20
- LE1225- Powder coated finish
- LE1225P - Paintable
Deep Downlights IP65
- LE1225IP- Powder coated finish
- LE1225PIP - Paintable
Directional Downlights IP20
- LE1235 - Powder coated finish
- LE1235P - Paintable
Directional Downlights IP65
- LE1235IP - Powder coated finish
- LE1235PIP - Paintable