A new revolution in recessed downlights, the Levello trim-less downlight series. The housing is fitted into the ceiling, the front plate and lamp then fit into position with the magnetic rings. This design allows the downlight to become part of the ceiling, providing a totally flush and seamless finish.
Available in powder coated painted or paint-able finishes. If you want to achieve the ultimate modern look for your room, the more popular paint-able option allows you to paint the downlights the exact colour as your ceiling. Its always difficult to get different shades of whites to match but this guarantees a 100% match.
Available in four different insert types that include:
- Low profile - The standard design that can fit into ceiling voids from just 55mm deep
- Deep - Low glare design that houses the light source further back within the structure to reduce glare and provide a baffle-effect.
- Directional - this is a tilt-able baffle style downlight with a black insert (white inserts also available on request)
- Deep Plus - An even deeper version of the deep, low glare design. This style has the light set back even further.
This listing of Levello downlights are fire rated and operate on mains voltage, requiring additional GU10 LEDs. We also have non fire rated options available. If you prefer low voltage downlights or are interested in using the Levello light engine, please contact us for further information.
Levello downlights provide your room with a modern, minimal lighting feel, gone are the days of fitting big clunky stainless steel downlights. Trim-less downlights are the ideal choice for consumers who are seeking something new and minimalist. Once the housings are installed you've got a modular installation, with a plug-in wiring connector, you could swap over the downlights for different insert types, or even pendant sets or Levello's selection of devices such as smoke detectors or speakers.
These superior designed products are easier to install than traditional plaster-in downlights and even offer a more cost effective solution. Make your recessed lighting, the most modern in town!
- Trim-less design for the ultimate seamless finish
- GU10 cap type (requires additional LEDs)
- Mains voltage 230V (no LED driver required)
- Available in a powder coated white finish or paint-able versions
- Fire rated for 60 minute ceilings
- Includes Levello housing, plug-in wiring connector, decorators card and downlight insert
- Hole cut out size must be exactly 62mm - see instructions below
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Manufacturer: Levello
How to Install Video
Housing Installation - Do I Need a Special Hole Saw?
Levello housings (supplied with this kit & also available separately) are fitted differently to traditional downlights. You have 2 installation options:
1. For ceilings that will be skim plastered before being painted, a standard 62mm hole saw can be used (LE9007). A 62mm hole saw size is quite a small and specific size, Levello have produced their own green coloured version.
When the hole is cut, the housing then sits very slightly proud of the plaster board and becomes totally flush after the plastering is completed. The front plate then sits directly into the housing via the magnets.
2. The retrofit hole saw (LE9008) is for use in ceilings that have already been plastered. The retrofit hole saw cuts a small recess into the plaster which allows the front plate to fit neatly into. This provides a totally flush effect with the ceiling.
- Cut out size: 62mm
- Low profile minimum height: 60mm
- Deep version minimum height: 120mm
- Directional version minimum height: 140mm
Low Profile Downlights IP20
- LE1215 - Powder coated finish
- LE1215P - Paint-able
Low Profile Downlights IP65
- LE1215IP - Powder coated finish
- LE1215PIP - Paint-able
Deep Downlights IP20
- LE1225- Powder coated finish
- LE1225P - Paint-able
Deep Downlights IP65
- LE1225IP- Powder coated finish
- LE1225PIP - Paint-able
Directional Downlights IP20
- LE1235 - Powder coated finish
- LE1235P - Paint-able
Directional Downlights IP65
- LE1235IP - Powder coated finish
- LE1235PIP - Paint-able